“All you need from a hotel in London”
Review of Blandford Hotel

Blandford Hotel
Ranked #411 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Kfar-Saba
“All you need from a hotel in London”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Excellent location. Half a minute from Baker street station where 5 tube line pass and many bus lines. Located in a small quite street with our room facing the street had no noise at all. Very good full breakfast. Nice atmosphere and very welcoming stuff. Very clean, modern and good room size for a London hotel. Price was very good. We really recommend this hotel.
Thank you hotel Blandford.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Noanirtal
CapricornHotels, Front Office Manager at Blandford Hotel, responded to this review, 22 August 2012
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for a wonderful review of The Blanford Hotel.

I am delighted that you chose The Blandford for your recent trip to London I was really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our service. I do hope that you will return to us soon in the near future.

Kindest regards,
Sam Yousf

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Agree with the compliments recorded by other 4-5 star reviews. Well located hotel very close to rail and bus. Stayed during the Olympics and had quiet nights. Our twin room on 2nd floor front was compact but made up for that in its range of facilities and comfort as well as its cleanliness - and very quiet, efficient air conditioning. One reviewer reported a cold shower but our tip is ensure you run it and hot water arrives. Desk staff could not have been more helpful in dealing with our enquiries. We would definitely return.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sue L
Dear Sue,

Thank you for your lovely review of The Blandford Hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our warm and friendly service. As always our location and service has combined well to make your stay with us an enjoyable experience.

Thanks for the tip, you are right sometimes when everyone is using shower at the same time it might take a minute for hot water to arrive but even this is seldom as we have back up boilers in case of heavy usage.

I have also passed on your kind words to the team. Reading such a great report on our service is always a real pleasure. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warm regards,
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Reviewed 12 August 2012

The hotel is in a great location, in a quiet street but very close to Baker Street tube station which is very central. There's very good restaurants nearby and walking distance of oxford street.

I stayed for 8 nights during the olympics, clean room, good bathroom, good internet and TV in the room. Room could be a little bigger but I believe it's average size for a London hotel. Staff was really helpful.

I'd definitely stay here again, excellent value in London.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Marcello A
Dear Mr Marcello,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review. I was delighted that we met your expectations in so many ways. It was our pleasure to look after you during this really amazing time in London. I am happy that you found your room to be cosy and fully equipped, just like most of our other guests do.

Please do let me know when you plan to return to us and I will be welcoming you back personally.

My kindest regards,
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 July 2012

First impression was Sam on the desk, lovely lovely man, nothing too much trouble. Beautiful room, fab bathroom looked brand new, every clean. Great TV, Safe in the room, comfy beds, excellent breakfast, can't find fault with this hotel, situated with in easy walking distance of Baker Street Underground. Would stay again. Thank you to all the staff.

Room Tip: Our room was at the front of the hotel, which was ok noise level was ok, as the Blandford is situate...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
CapricornHotels, Front Office Manager at Blandford Hotel, responded to this review, 12 August 2012
Dear Reviewer

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of The Blandford Hotel.

I am delighted that you chose The Blandford for your trip to London and am happy to read that my team took such good care of you during your stay. I am happy that you found our rooms to your satisfaction and hope to see you again soon.

Kindest regards

Inverness, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 July 2012

The hotel was situated in a quiet area of London and in reach of many attractions. The staff were very welcoming and always ready to please. Although the room was small it had everything that was required. The breakfast was brilliant and a wide choice was on offer.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Maureen S
Dear Maureen,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Blandford hotel.

I was delighted that we met your expectations and you enjoyed your overall stay with us. As always I have passed on your kind words to The Blandford team and I hope that you will get the chance to come back to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Stayed on business for two nights. The room was very small but I suppose that is to be expected when booking a single room in central london! The bathroom looked almost brand new, and the room itself was nice and modern. There was a safe in the room, and hairdryer provided. Good selection of tv channels. The staff were polite and helpful. Breakfast was provided with my room rate, with a small selection of hot food and breads/cereals etc available. Hotel location was excellent, about 10 mins walk from Oxford Street, and very close to Madame Tussauds/Baker Street. Overall, for the money paid, I thought this was a very good deal, considering the quality of the room and location, and I would return again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank mexicotraveller1981
Dear Reviewer,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I am delighted that you chose The Blandford hotel for your business trip to London and really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our service. I do hope that you will return to us soon in the near future.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 29 June 2012

The location of this hotel is excellent, just a couple of hundred meters from Baker St. This is a small hotel and my room was perfectly adequate for my purposes. I was traveling for business purposes and this hotel ticked all the boxes for me. The price was excellent (for London) - so accounts will be happy with me. There is complementary wifi, but above an hour you must pay for - internet speeds were good. It's quiet - so I got a good nights sleep. The staff are very helpful and all have a pleasant disposition. The bathroom was spotless and, really really importantly, the water pressure on the shower was very strong:) There's small lobby area where you can chill with complementary tea/coffee from a Kenco machine. I visit London quite frequently, so I will probably use this as my base.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback following your recent stay.

We aim to provide good, clean and affordable accommodation. I am happy to note that we seem to have delivered on these points during your time with us. Our staff also are encouraged by your positive comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon.