Lowest prices for your stay
US$161
US$160
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Priceline
US$138
Hotels.comUS$160
Trip.comUS$159
Official WebsiteUS$141
All reviews madame tussauds from baker street tube station marylebone high street great location quiet street would definitely stay here again selfridges wardrobe
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Simple and friendly check in. Room compact but probably average for this price in central London. We were on 4th floor so fairly peaceful as its on a reasonably quiet street. Good shower although hot water a bit slow to come through. The bed was really comfortable. Continental breakfast was plenty good enough, no need to pay extra for full English. They were happy for us to leave our bags for collection later after checkout so that we did not have to carry them around all morning. Would definitely use the hotel again although I would be wary about having one of the rooms in the basement near the kitchen and breakfast room.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CapricornHotels, Manager at Blandford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Dear Rich,

Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review about Blandford Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased you appreciated the services from our devoted staff and made you feel home away from home. Furthermore, I am glad you enjoyed the tranquil location and its proximity to public transports and London's main attractions and our fresh and delicious breakfast.

My team and I will be more than happy to welcome you back again and don't forget to contact us directly to benefit from our exclusive deals such as restaurant discounts, free room upgrades, priority check in / late check out and more.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Overall another Londoner dingy hotel. Don't accept room #1 unless you like to sleep in a heavy moldy environment.
Vacuum cleaners are always there (in the corridors) for you to see. So, yes, despite the ragged rugs, rooms are cleaned every day.
Back to the past: your key is used for unlocking and locking the room. Plus you have to leave it at the reception desk every time you're out.
At least the location is not bad, thank god!

Room tip: Rooms on the west side have windows to the street
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank _mmrdesigner

Dear Mmrdesigner,

Thank you for choosing Blandford Hotel for your holidays and I am really sorry that we fell short of your expectations.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your positive feedback regarding our location. I apologise for the inconvenience that was caused to you by vacuum cleaners in the corridors during the morning while our housekeeping team is refreshing our guests' rooms. I am really surprised you found our newly renovated rooms moldy however, please be assured that we take every review seriously in our effort to improve our services and I will personally have a closer look on the problem. I only wish you have mentioned that to us while you were in house and I am sure my team would have offered you another room. Regarding our key policy, please let me share with you that we only keep the keys for security reasons as we have a 24h reception.

Please be assured that we take every review seriously in our effort to improve our services. I hope we get another chance in the future to provide a more satisfying experience.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Had a week of study/work in Regents Park. I lived at The Blandford Hotel and it was nice. This is located very central and close to "the tube"! The rooms are small and very cozy (London style) the breakfast was good!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Peter,

I am pleased that you had a great stay at the Blandford Hotel.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your positive feedback regarding our lovely staff, one of our first priorities is the guest to feel the most welcomed and feel like home. I am also glad that you were delighted with our prime location with the local market stores, great restaurants and an elegant neighbourhood with such a proximity to London's centre. Finally I would like to thank you for your compliments on our rooms and our breakfast selection.

I hope to see you again for your next trip in London.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Good quality hotel in a great location. Good prices for London and a decent continental breakfast included. only disappointment was the size of the shower cubicle which was rather small. I'm not a big guy but could just about use it.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Cheshirenomads,

Thank you for your review and kind comments and are pleased you had an enjoyable break at the Blandford Hotel.

I am glad you had a brilliant experience staying with us and you appreciated the quality and value of the hotel. Furthermore, I am very pleased you enjoyed our delicious and fresh complimentary Continental breakfast. Please allow me to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the size of the shower.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back and please don't hesitate to contact Sam, our Hotel Manager, to get our exclusive deals for your next stay.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Location felt safe, and having 24 hour reception was good for this price bracket of hotel. Bed was very comfy, and shower room was very modern and clean. Generous continental breakfast included in the price.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Kadie,

Thank you for choosing Blandford Hotel for your recent visit in London and taking the time to share your lovely feedback on Tripadvisor.

Firstly, we appreciate your compliments on our rooms, our cleanliness and our delicious complimentary Continental breakfast. I am really glad you enjoyed our prime location and you felt secure and comfortable.

Thank you again for leaving such a positive review of your stay. The Blandford team and I, look forward to welcoming you back.