Lowest prices for your stay
US$161
US$160
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Priceline
US$138
Hotels.comUS$160
Official WebsiteUS$141
Trip.comUS$159
All reviews madame tussauds from baker street tube station marylebone high street great location quiet street would definitely stay here again selfridges wardrobe
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is a nice, clean, small hotel. There was a heat wave when I was there, so I was very happy to find that the hotel had air conditioning with a control in the room. The room I stayed in was comfortable and adequate. The size of the room wasn’t too important to me, because my main objective was to visit museums and other sights in the city, not to spend time in the room. It should be noted that the room I stayed in would have felt very small had I been traveling with another person besides myself.
The breakfast that was included with the room was adequate and had the typical things usually found: yogurt, breads, cereal, hard boiled eggs, some fresh fruit and some canned fruit. Nothing fancy, but enough to postpone hunger until lunchtime. The attendants in the dining room served coffee or tea and prepared toast (if desired). A more substantial breakfast, which I did not sample, was available for an additional fee. The entire staff was professional and courteous.
The Baker Street Underground station is a few minutes from the hotel, which was very convenient for getting around to the various locations on my itinerary. There are plenty of dining options within a couple of blocks of the hotel. This location worked perfectly for my purposes on this particular trip.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
CapricornHotels, Manager at Blandford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Michael,

It was a pleasure having you here staying with us.

I am glad that you enjoyed the facilities following our recent renovation as well as our delicious breakfast. I am also pleased that you appreciated the excellent and attentive service from my team.

We are indeed very lucky to be located in such a prime location in Marylebone village with top dining options, exclusive shopping and proximity to London's top attractions. Don't forget to join our Member's club for your next trip to enjoy our exclusive discounts on a variety of restaurants, shops, attractions and more.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This hotel was located in the heart of London. It was only like 20 feet away from a tube station, so you could get practically anywhere in decent time! The service was also excellent. Everyday we came back our beds were made, we had fresh towels and our bathroom was cleaned. It also had excellent wifi that allowed us to do whatever we wanted. The included breakfast was also a huge plus! It had lots of options and even had a friendly wait staff willing to help you! I would highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank 15amckeown

Dear 15amckeown,

Thank you very much for your lovely words. I am thrilled to know that we exceeded your expectations.

It so rewarding to read that our efforts to offer a hospitable service and a home away from home for our guests is so much appreciated. I am also pleased that you enjoyed our prime and convenient location to explore London as well as our freshly made breakfast and the Ultra-fast Wi-Fi.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This a a very nice, centrally located hotel in London. It is within a block of the the Tube in the Marylebone neighborhood which is full of shops and restaurants. We were able to walk to many attractions such as Regents Park, Hyde Park, and Oxford Street. The easy access to the Tube took us everywhere else we wanted to go. The hotel itself is quiet and clean. The staff friendly and helpful; responding to questions and concerns quickly. The rooms are small, but include bath and are very clean.

Date of stay: July 2017

Dear Rachel,

Thank you for staying at Blandford Hotel and for taking the time to share your experience.

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you took advantage of our prime location to walk around our lovely area with some of the finest examples of Georgian-era (18th century) as well as brickwork Gothic architecture. My attentive and lovely team is also thrilled to be mentioned in your review.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Nice little hotel the service is wonderful, the rooms are very clean but small and beds are very comfortable. In the end a vacation in London means plenty of activities so the hotel is merely for sleeping. One last important information, the location is in perfect walking distance to plenty of restaurants, pubs or bars, and attractions

• Trip type: Travelled with family
CapricornHotels, Manager at Blandford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear Nikiloli,

Thank you for your recent stay with us.

Allow me to share with you that we are dedicated to ensuring that our guests have a wonderful time with us and it so rewarding to read that you found our attentive service to be wonderful. Furthermore, I am glad to read that you enjoyed the level of cleanliness, our super comfy beds and our prime location in the picturesque Marylebone village with some of the best restaurants and bars in London. For your next stay, don't forget to sign up for our Member's offer to get the restaurant and stay discount deals. We have been partnered with top restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

It had been renovated recently, so everything was clean and new looking, with modern amenities like a safe, tea/coffee, mini fridge. The bathroom in particular looked like it had been overhauled, so while room and bathroom very small, it was done up well. The location, just a very short walk to Oxford Street and even shorter walk to the Baker Street station, was really excellent!

To make it better value for money, they could have put in a bit more effort into the breakfast, where the bakery items were cold, the bowl of fruit mainly sliced bananas, cold coffee pot with very weak coffee. Also, while a kettle and tea/coffee was in the room, there were no stirrers - only mugs! Would help to have stirrers to make our tea or coffee

2  Thank DeepaS0406

Dear Deepa,

Thank you for staying with us.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at our new Blandford Hotel. Furthermore, I am so pleased to read that you found our new amenities like the mini fridge, the safe, USB plugs, smart TVs and more to be modern and convenient. While some of our rooms are compact, they have been carefully renovated to provide a comfortable and elegant stay. Lastly, I am sorry for the missing stirrers and rest assured that your comments regarding our breakfast have been acknowledged and taken seriously under consideration.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon.