“Great find”

Days Hotel London- Waterloo
Ranked #452 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Conveniently located near public transportation; across the street from a police station in a nice neighborhood with good restaurants and grocery stores; within walking distance of tourists sites; small but high quality room; helpful staff; competitive rates; book it while you can because the rooms go fast and the prices can spike suddenly

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Issam I, General Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate your effort and time spent filling in the report. Hope to see you here very soon

Issam Ismail General Manager

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I'd heard some negative feedback about the hotel last year, but I was pleased to see that it has since had a refurbishment when I stayed. I was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was relaxed, friendly and most importantly the room was of a high standard. It was cosy but had everything I needed and having just had a refurb was the perfect spot to stay when working in Central London. I ate at the Koza restaurant over the road which was great and had a drink at the pub on the corner. All in all, a fab spot to stay. Thank you.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Issam I, Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your comment. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the stay here at Days Hotel Waterloo. Hope to see you soon again. Best Regards

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I came to London for one night only, with my partner. unfortunately we had to pay £20 for a car park, not really great rate for your own customers. But location was great, staff lovely, breakfast (paid extra but reasonable) very tasty, room tidy and quiet. We're coming back to London in couple of months and Days will be definitely our first choice for accommodation.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Issam I, General Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Dear Brooklyn90,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay!
We're pleased to hear that you're satisfied with our hotel and we're looking forward to welcoming you back!
Best Regards Issam Ismail

Reviewed 19 October 2013

just returned from a three day trip to London, shopping come sightseeing, this hotel was in a perfect location as a base to do this, Lambeth north tube station is just a couple hundred yards up the road, The hotel itself was fine, check in quick and easy, we were on the second floor, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable, tv, tea/coffee facilities in the room, first night we ate in the hotel restaurant which was good, also had full English breakfast each morning.
would recommend this hotel if you are planning a short trip to the capital.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Issam I, Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Dear Steven f,.
Thank you very much for your feedback, we’re pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay!
Best Regards Issam Ismail General Manager

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We visited London on 9/23/13 before we went on a transatlantic cruise out of Dover. I booked a room from Hotwire.com that was to be a 3 star hotel.

Check in was fine and staff nice. THANK GOODNESS our stay was the end of September and only 2 nights. We were given a room that was suppose to sleep 4 people. 2 twins beds were pushed together and then there was something else set up in the room to look like another fullsize bed. It didn't have padding on the bed and it was hard as a rock. I think the floor would have been better. We then realized there was no A/C but they did give you a small table fan. (not much help) There was about a foot of space between the beds and walls. The bathroom was nice and big which was good because that was the only space for our luggage.

A nice thing about the location. It was close to the London Eye, Big Ben and Thames River. It was a short walk to the London Eye and we picked up a Hop On Hop Off tour to see London,

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank KDYE

Dear KDYE,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate your effort and time to highlight the issues you experienced whilst staying in our hotel. Feedback such as yours is important for us to improve our hotel.
I hope you had an enjoyable transanlantic cruise!

Best Regards
Issam Ismail General Manager

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We had al lot of problems with the reservation (didnt get confimation and no respons on e-mail). The staff @ the desk was not friendly. The only real friendly people were the cleaning ladys who did a great job! The hotel was verry noisy, the beds verry poor (had a lot of backpain) and the shower verry cold. The only real + was the location close to big ben and the londen eye.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Issam I, General Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

Dear Paul W.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at Days Hotel Waterloo!
Warm hospitality and friendly guest service are very important to us and our team; we’re sorry to hear that we didn’t meet our and your expectations. Usually we do answer all emails that are being send to book@hotelwaterloo.com, I'm sorry that something went wrong.
Thanks again for pointing out the issues that you experienced while staying with us, we'll take corrective steps.
Best Regards Issam Ismail General Manager

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I only needed the one night stay in that part of London and thought it might be very difficult. As I have been there before I emailed the hotel direct. Swift response offering a room with English Breakfast at a very sensible rate for London. The room was newly refurbished and a really good finish. I was joining friends elsewhere for dinner but could even have eaten at the hotel if I had wanted to. Very comfortable bed, and quiet for London location. Breakfast great too. Thank you Days Hotel Waterloo. I will visit again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Dudley R., We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We're looking forward to welcoming you back here in our hotel in the near future. Kind Regards Issam Ismail General Manager