“Almost perfect! ”

Days Hotel London- Waterloo
Ranked #450 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a twin room- good size, enough space for clothes and very comfy beds!
Ground floor room is great, almost no noise.
Friendly staff.
Bathroom was clean and decent size, but shower was a bit small.
Hair dryer wasn't ideal, had to hold a button down for it to work, but isn't a major problem.
Didn't have the hotel breakfast, but we recommend The Corner Cafe, a short walk from the hotel, good prices and brilliant food.
We will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Emily S
Issam I, General Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Emily S,

Thank you very much for giving us your feedback, we're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Regards

There are newer reviews for Days Hotel London- Waterloo

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great value for money accommodation and excellent location. We enjoyed staying here as it is only a short walking distance from most attractions but far enough to be a peacefully quiet neighborhood. The staff were very friendly and helpful, Yvonne was especially helpful and very welcoming.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Daniel M,

Thank you very much for your review!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was our third visit to London (April 2014), this time as a present for my wifes 50th to see the show Mamma Mia and once again we chose this hotel as it is very reasonably priced and has staff who just can't sem to do enough for you (always with a smile).

We stayed for 3 nights on the 5th floor and slept peacfully without any issues at all. My wife fell in love with the beautifully decored bathroom which has been updated since our last visit in 2013. We had the full english breakfast each morning which was great with a wide selection to choose from. We also had 2 delicious dinners that were very reasonably priced. The drinks menu is also cheaper than local pubs.

The hotel is only 5 minutes from Lambeth North tube station so getting about is very easy and there are plenty of local shops and a Tesco Express not far down the Kennington Road for any bits and pieces needed.

I really cannot recommend this hotel more and have already booked another 2 nights in September. This time the wife wants to see the Jersey Boys whilst I get to visit the newly refurbished Imperial War Mesuem which, by the way, is only 2 minutes from the hotel!

Can I say more?

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 5th floor - very quiet
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen H

Dear Stephen,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your kind review about our hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you and your wife back in September, thank you for your loyalty.

Regards

Reviewed 27 May 2014

If you need a base south of the Thames but not too far away, this hotel fits the bill.

Lambeth North tube station is moments away. Waterloo mainline station is about 20 minutes walk.

Small room but very clean and well kept. Check in / out quick and efficient. Not much character but you wouldn't expect that from a chain.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thesetter

Dear thesetter,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I came to London to celebrate my partners birthday. I got a good package deal for the hotel and travel. I would definitely recommend staying at the Days Inn London Waterloo. We had breakfast included which was really good and there was a wide range of food to choose from. The hotel was very clean and our room was cleaned daily. The staff were all very friendly and made us feel very welcome. If I came back to London I would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank J G

Dear J G Arbroath,

I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, I hope we can welcome you back in future!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have previously reviewed this hotel and said it was value for money, convenient location for business and delivers the basic needs for a one or two night stay.
Rooms are clean and functional - though no iron in the room for travellers.

Nothing has changed to its credit.

Great value and easy tube or taxi back to Westminster.

Room Tip: No air conditioning so a hot summer may effect the quality of your stay
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear wooleynuts969,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Days Hotel Waterloo, I'm happy to hear that we could win you as returning customer.
As you mentioned we unfortunately don't provide irons in the guest rooms, but we do have an ironing room on the first floor.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This hotel is great value for a London stop off or business trip. It is in a great location just across the water from the Houses of Parliament and close to Lambeth Palace. Not the best for tube access but you can forgive it given its other redeeming features. The rooms are clean and have all the services you would expect. The staff are fantastic, don’t know what they paid but it’s not enough they will do all they can to make your stay a pleasant one. On making a request they made up a special meal just for me, great service. I will certainly be going again; at this price you cannot get better value in the capitol.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank keystonePreston

Dear keystonePreston,

Thank you very much for posting your review, we're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.
We hope we can welcome you back in near future.