“Super friendly staff”

Days Hotel London- Waterloo
Ranked #448 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Was booked in here late June with 4 colleagues when we were attending a training course in Wimbledon (the tennis was on so nothing available in Wimbledon) it was very much a case of arriving early/mid evening, shower and change out for a drink and a meal. Reception made me feel very welcome, room was spotless and a tad on the small side but not uncomfortably so. Given that it is near a main London thoroughfare and I like my window open it was not noisy. Breakfast in the morning was full english (for a supplement ) a reasonable amount of choice and of an adequate quality. Would I go back, not top of my list but yes I would!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Issam I, General Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear VFM55,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Regards

Issam Ismail

Write a ReviewReviews (2,705)

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting Wimbledon Tennis tournament,I chose this hotel as it was walking distance to the embankment and also very reasonably priced for London.
There is a tube station within a couple of minutes walk but you do have to change to get to most places.
The hotel rooms are very very compact,almost too small and they are extremely hot,the windows only open a few inches so there is not much air flow,you are provided with a fan but you can't leave that on when you are out so you come back into a hot room.
we had full English breakfasts and there was plenty of choice,items were refilled straight away and it was very nice,no complaints about the food
If you are looking for a place just to sleep then it is ideal

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear elapatrice,
Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate your effort and time to highlight the issues you experienced whilst staying in our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that you room was hot, as you pointed out, our hotel doesn't have air-conditioned rooms yet, I hope the fan helped to cool you down.
I hope you enjoyed your time in London and Wimbledon and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Chose Days near Waterloo (Lambeth North tube to be precise) for its location close to a business event and appreciated its convenient location. Good standard all round, some of the friendliest most obliging staff I've met in a while, and useful secure luggage storage for my offsite meeting. The large fan in bedroom made up for lack of air conditioning. However I may well avoid in the very height of summer without this facility.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear SomaticCoach,

Thank you for your review and for the compliment to our staff!
We look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I'm from the USA, and came here with a tour group during spring break in April of this year. Nice and comfortable hotel. Good location, very close to the tube and the staff was polite and friendly. Nice trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Crysta2013
Issam I, Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

dear Crysta2013

Thank you very much for giving us your feedback, we're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Regards

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The hotel was clean, quiet, breakfast was good and the prices in the bar were reasonable. Very easy to travel to on the tube, (North Lambeth is the closest!) and really quiet at night for a London hotel. The room was quite hot, but there was a fan in the room if we'd chosen to use it. Bonus was that when we checked out, they offered to let us leave our luggage in their secure store all day, so we were able to wander around the City without having to carry our bags. Friendly staff, who let us check in at about 11am (the girl on reception was on the radio checking with housekeeping which rooms were prepped so she could let people have keys), overall a really nice experience, and if we're in London again we would have no hesitation in booking here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Issam I, General Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2014

dear Jo H

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay I do look forward to welcoming you back here in our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights B&B mid June. Hotel is ideal in location with just a 2 minute walk from Lambeth North underground and about 10 min walk from the London Eye. Hotel is a little dated but was clean and everything was in working order. Staff were friendly and breakfast was great with lots on offer. All in all for what we paid it was excellent value for money and I would definately return, thumbs up from me.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We have been for several days. It´s a pretty normal hotel close to downtown. It´s clean, good breakfast, and the waiters are friendly and try to help you all time. Good chance to visit London for a few days.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends