Days Hotel London- Waterloo
US$217
US$188
galahotels.com
2,814 results
All reviewsthe imperial war museumlambeth northlondon eyebakerloo lineminute walktube stationfull english breakfastbig bencooked breakfasttheatre breakstayed here for nightswould stay againbusy roadroom was clean and comfortableshort stayshower roomtea coffee
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Rooms are smallish but clean and efficient. Kettle with tea and coffee provided, bathroom cleverly designed to make most of available space. Bit more hanging space would have been nice. Continental breakfast was good with fresh fruits and nice croissants and rolls. Good free wifi. Close to Lambeth North tube station, restaurants and pubs on site and close by. Blocked drain was taken care of immediately, even in the evening. In short: very adequate for city or business trip.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Very friendly and efficient check in. The room, though not large, was spotless. In room coffee
maker a bonus. Cannot comment on restaurant or breakfast room as I did not use. Have no idea
of a room cost as I used Reward Points. Underground station is two minutes away and London Eye and Parliament Square can be reached in under ten minutes walking time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Issam I, General Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear 183PeterL,

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I do look forward to welcoming you back here in our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Was booked in here late June with 4 colleagues when we were attending a training course in Wimbledon (the tennis was on so nothing available in Wimbledon) it was very much a case of arriving early/mid evening, shower and change out for a drink and a meal. Reception made me feel very welcome, room was spotless and a tad on the small side but not uncomfortably so. Given that it is near a main London thoroughfare and I like my window open it was not noisy. Breakfast in the morning was full english (for a supplement ) a reasonable amount of choice and of an adequate quality. Would I go back, not top of my list but yes I would!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear VFM55,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Regards

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting Wimbledon Tennis tournament,I chose this hotel as it was walking distance to the embankment and also very reasonably priced for London.
There is a tube station within a couple of minutes walk but you do have to change to get to most places.
The hotel rooms are very very compact,almost too small and they are extremely hot,the windows only open a few inches so there is not much air flow,you are provided with a fan but you can't leave that on when you are out so you come back into a hot room.
we had full English breakfasts and there was plenty of choice,items were refilled straight away and it was very nice,no complaints about the food
If you are looking for a place just to sleep then it is ideal

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear elapatrice,
Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate your effort and time to highlight the issues you experienced whilst staying in our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that you room was hot, as you pointed out, our hotel doesn't have air-conditioned rooms yet, I hope the fan helped to cool you down.
I hope you enjoyed your time in London and Wimbledon and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Chose Days near Waterloo (Lambeth North tube to be precise) for its location close to a business event and appreciated its convenient location. Good standard all round, some of the friendliest most obliging staff I've met in a while, and useful secure luggage storage for my offsite meeting. The large fan in bedroom made up for lack of air conditioning. However I may well avoid in the very height of summer without this facility.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear SomaticCoach,

Thank you for your review and for the compliment to our staff!
We look forward to welcoming you back,