“Not perfect, but very good value given its location”

Days Hotel London- Waterloo
Ranked #456 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights for the Farnborough Air Show. This hotel has great access to the underground at North Lambeth (2 minutes walk) and Waterloo Station (15 minute walk). There are some good quality restaraunts also close by. So for me the location and the price made it a very good choice. However, the rooms, while modern, are very cramped, and very hot and stuffy during this hot and humid weather. The fan supplied helps a little, but not much. I would still stay here again if I needed to be close to Waterloo Station.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Paul_Wan_Tong
Issam I, General Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2014

dear Paul_Wan_Tong

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback it’s always interesting and helpful for us to hear a customer’s point of view.

Kind regards

Issam ismail

Reviewed 21 July 2014

A very clean and well appointed hotel. Was booked as a secret hotel, so we had no idea where we were going. Well located for the tube, however we soon discovered how close it was to the city and walked quite a bit. Room clean and comfortable, however was hot but a fan was provided. Staff very friendly, always said hello as you passed. Never ate or had a drink in the hotel so cannot comment

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Issam I, Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2014

Dear SheltieShetland

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay I do look forward to welcoming you back here in our hotel in the near future.

best regards

Nicolas

Reviewed 19 July 2014

A nice hotel: perfect location (near underground, quiet, restos and shops close by), good staff, nice bathroom, etc. Two things can be improved: windows to open completely (instead of a few cm), and the continental breakfast is ok, but could be a little richer.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Issam I, Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2014

Dear Marjan U

kind regards

Nicolas

Reviewed 17 July 2014

London hotels vary in price and quality, not always correlated. Stayed here for one night for a 2 day meeting in London and found the quality far better than what I expected based on previous London experience at that cost. Good location, close to Waterloo, Lambeth and Elephant & Castle stations. Room was small, but comfortable. Only downside was the lack of air conditioning. They do have fans in the room, but when London is hot, this makes little difference. Bathroom was 'compact', but worked ok. Free wifi worked well and the breakfast was ok. Overall, good value for the price of the room with breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MarkP39
Issam I, Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear MarkP39

Thank you very much for giving us your feedback, we're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay!

best Regards

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The room wasn't bad and was fairly clean and modern but there is no air conditioning. It was incredibly stuffy and uncomfortable both in the room and in the hotel reception/bar.
Food wasn't particularly good and was over priced.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Issam I, General Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2014

Dear Sally

Thank you for taking time to write the review. Your advise has been heard, and taken on board. In regards food, corrective actions were taken.

Best Regards

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Recently spent 3 nights staying at this hotel and was impressed. Hotel was in a convenient location with about a 2 minute walk from tube station. The hotel room was everything we needed it to be, very clean and comfortable. Only downside was no air con, although a fan was provided which did help a little. I found the staff to be very helpful and very pleasant. Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven139

Dear Steven139

Best Regards

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Right from the check in the service was first class. We have stayed in many 4 & 5 star hotels in London over the years and I have to say the Days Inn service surpasses all of them.The room was small but it had everthing that we needed. The breakfast was first class it was very tasty and there was a good selection to choose from.We ate in the restaurant on the second night and the food was perfect as was the staff waiting on us.I would recommend this hotel to everyone as it was central to all of London and I can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Issam I, General Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2014

Dear Patricia B