As mentioned small rooms. Unfortunately I had no company and, if i had, the double room would not be big enough in my view. The staff are very personable. I thought breakfast was really good - all that you wanted. I prefer a poached egg on a morning but the extra price put me off, nevertheless the fried egg on the buffet was fine. i decided to stay in a smoking room - it was a bit stale and the hotel would be well advised to have these swilling water things in the corridors. Cant comment on the restaurant but had a pint in the bar - a bit lifeless but the staff more than made up for that. I paid 250 GBP a night which i thought was excellent value for this location and at this time of year. Will definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge