Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel(London)
Jumeirah Carlton Tower(London)
  • Breakfast included
1,394 results
All reviewsharvey nickstangerine cafele chinoisgreat locationhyde parkclub roomconcierge deskrooms are smallspecial thankstube stationsuperior roomafternoon teabooked this hotelfull english breakfastvillarsloanheathrow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The hotel was comfortable, clean and spotless and the food was good, good quality.
The people working at the hotel very professional and best location for shopping!!!!
Would go back again and certainly will recommend to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emma p
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Your review is very much appreciated and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the future where a warm welcome awaits you.

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Superb hotel , excellent staff ! Great rooms(very good state of cleanliness) and perfect location.We would definitely look at booking this again and it would be our number one choice in that area .

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kotoku65

It is always a pleasure to read our guests have enjoyed staying at the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge and thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I trust we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to Knightsbridge.

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Millennium Knightsbridge w my GF after doing 5 days in Paris. Overall the experience was average-good, until speaking to Raed, which made it great. He took the time to go above and beyond when he asked about my stay and I replied with "it has been ok". After talking to him about a few minor issues I had, he not only upgraded my room, but compt'd mine and my friends drinks at the bar.

Great service from Raed. He should be recognized.

• Stayed: September 2013
8  Thank Djchrissmith
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

I am delighted to hear that having arrived slightly disenchanted, that Raid provided exceptional personal service in restoring your enthusiasm whilst staying with us, your gratitude has been forwarded to Raid.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I booked a night in this hotel for my best mate and I as a little treat for us and we were going to see Wicked the show. I chose the hotel mainly because it was 4 star and in knightsbridge, and thought the £179 I paid for the night would reflect the quality and style of the hotel. We arrived at the hotel at 11.30am on the Saturday and asked if we could stow our small cases in order that we could hit the shops and I decided to ask if there was a room ready. The nice lady at the front desk tapped away on the keyboard and informed us that she had a room for us ready. she gave us the key cards and added 'I've put you in a standard room'. When I got upstairs it dawned on me I thought i'd booked a superior but my booking confirmation from Booking.com didn't state anything.

Sorry about the next bit hotel manager but it needs to be said.........
The room was 305 and just opposite the lifts (which was not an issue at all) When we entered the room, I must say the size disappointed me. Then when I approached the window to look at our view, found it was just the glass roof of the Chinois restaurant below! We decided not to be asked to be moved as we felt we had probably determined the room we received by arriving early and asking to check in so we settled for the room. We realised just how nice the furnishings were etc and the twin beds were lovely - my friend commented it was the best nights sleep she'd had in a long time!. The downside.......the bathroom. It was in a state. The front panel to the sink, which the loo roll holder was attached too, was swinging and moving and looked in poor condition. The plaster to the front of the sink had been patched up and shaped by hand but was all flaking and coming away. I was afraid to touch it or get it wet! The panel to the toilet and the bath were poor quality and had screw caps missing exposing dirty old screws. The grouting was very discoloured and dirty looking. The bath look worn and older than me!(i'm 36!) The mixer tap in the evening decided to only give us boiling hot water, no matter which way you turned it so washing your hands after the loo wasn't really an option (nice!) I had to clean my teeth using a little bit of bottle water I had left. There was grouting and filler everywhere just splodged into gaps etc. The door on the bathroom was just a sliding door ....odd in a four star hotel.

Also the wardrobe doors in the room were makeshift and you could hardly close them together as they rubbed and were poorly painted. The wall to the side of one bed was dirty and scuffed and horrid looking. The large TV was right in front of a beautiful large wall mirror...odd. The light switches looked very tarnished and dirty (for £179 a night in a four star knightsbridge hotel I'd expect them to be polished and shiny). The plug sockets were under the desk.....awkward to reach. The windows....well, we didn't know if they were meant to slide open but they were wobbly in their runners and not well sealed. I do feel I well overpaid for the room we had i'm afraid.

The good things...
The furniture in the room was lovely and the beds clean and comfy. Lovely touch with the mirrors and mini bar etc. The heating and air con kept us very comfy with the temperature. We ordered room service when we arrived for a spot of chilled out lunch and was very impressed with the posh cheese and pickle sandwiches!! yum! in fact we had the same again on the sunday before heading home. The food down in the café bar was delicious and the staff in there were just lovely. The concierge who held our bags was so nice, when we arrived to collect them and go home, he came out the front of the hotel with us and waited until he could hail us a cab.

The breakfast waiter (I think he was the Maitre De) was lovely and so so helpful. He offered us to grab some juice and cereals even though we were having a'la carte.

The tube and Harrods all a stones throw away. All staff lovely. The lobby and eating areas are very nice.

All in all a pleasant stay. I would stay there again but would be very careful which room I ended up in! I would be very disappointed if I was expected to pay £179 for one night in room 305 again or one the same!

Room Tip: Be careful when asking to check in early you will end up with a small room that no-one else wants!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisa G

Thank you for staying with us here at the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge.

I am delighted that your stay with us was an enjoyable one and that you experienced my team at its very best.

Your feedback highlighting areas of concern with regard to the decor has been forwarded to the maintenance team who will action accordingly.

I am pleased to see that you would stay with us again and very much look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

Couldn't have asked for a better location. Close to shopping, sightseeing and transportation. Staff was helpful and friendly. The only negative was for such a nice location how they could not keep their rooms in good shape. Badly patched carpet, taped over hole in a door and in need of fresh paint - all items that could have been taken care of in 1 day. Although unsightly, it didn't cause any harm to my stay. Enjoyed all other aspects of staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank LizzyM2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and that you found the hotel ideally located.

I am disappointd that the decor did not meet your expectations, however; my team are definitely an asset to the hotel in providing professional and friendly service.

I do hope that you will return in the future.