Ok, let's begin with the £220 per night room only for one adult. Fair enough you say, given the location until you enter the room, and can barely walk around the bed, as it's so small.
The carpet is threadbare, and the TV inexplicably only showing terrestrial in faded black and white 'BBC1 not available'.
But it's late, and you're tired so just want a cup of something warm and then bed. But there's only coffee and PG Tips. Ok, just still water then. At £3.90 for a small bottle.
Give up and head for bed. Plug by phone in by the bed..... Hey! They're old-style three pin plugs by the bed! Still, the room's small enough, I can plug it in on the other side of the bedroom, and still reach it from where I lie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge