“Average hotel with good location”

Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Ranked #386 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stayed at the Milennium Knightsbridge in November and found the room was small and not as clean as I would have liked - dirty stained toilet and coffee stains on bathroom door. Room however was well equipped, breakfast is very good and the Milennium Knightsbridge is perfectly situated for designer shopping and a trip to Harrods.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Your feedback following your recent stay is much appreciated and has been forwarded to both Housekeeping and our Maintenance Department, from this our cleaning schedules have been reviewed and with toilet seats a priority to be replaced where necessary.

As we are ideally located in Knightsbridge, I do hope that you will visit us again.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

We stayed just one night and got a fairly good deal. Couldn't afford this price all the time!
The room was well fitted out and a very comfortable bed and pillows, only negative was the bed was quite small even though it was a double? Good view from the room, we could see London Eye, Big Ben and The Shard
I have to say that all the staff were very personable, friendly and helpfull. We didnt eat in the restaurant as we were meeting family elsewhere, but used the bar in the foyer, again very nice.
Right by Knightsbridge tube station so you can get anywhere.
We would definately stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alwaystravelling03

We are delighted that you were able to experience staying at the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge where we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service, together with our outstanding location here in Knightsbridge.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

This is the place I stay when in London. I love this hotel and find it the perfect spot and clean and comfortable and easy to manage. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting London for business or vacation.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Cmuzew
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you very much for your recommendation of our hotel in Knightsbridge and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

This is my second time I stay at the hotel. I am writing to let you know how impressed and gracious I am with all the hotel staff in particular, mr read and Evelina. The location is great, the food is delicious, rooms are super clean, rates are reasonable. I will always come back and recommend it to all my family and friends. Thank you

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Qan1225
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

I am thrilled that we are your choice of hotel whilst staying in London and we very much look forward to your visits in the future.

Thank you for your kind words regarding my team and in particular Raid and Eveline, they have been informed of your feedback.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

A very nice hotel located around the corner from Harrods with Knightsbridge tube station on the corner only minutes walk from the hotel. Also the Hop on Hop Off (Blue Line) Bus ((£30 for 48hrs) stops outside Harrods which is really convenient. The rooms are small but very well furnished with in room safe, tea/coffee etc. The staff were excellent from check-in to leaving. There is an very good restaurant in the hotel called Le Chinois (Chinese) it is a really good food and reasonably priced. Downside of the hotel was the charge for the internet and also the windows in the room are not double glazed so it's a little noisy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tet1
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you experienced the delight of dining in Le Chinois.

We endeavour to provide oustanding service to our guests and I can see from your feedback the team were excellent hosts.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Ok, let's begin with the £220 per night room only for one adult. Fair enough you say, given the location until you enter the room, and can barely walk around the bed, as it's so small.
The carpet is threadbare, and the TV inexplicably only showing terrestrial in faded black and white 'BBC1 not available'.
But it's late, and you're tired so just want a cup of something warm and then bed. But there's only coffee and PG Tips. Ok, just still water then. At £3.90 for a small bottle.
Give up and head for bed. Plug by phone in by the bed..... Hey! They're old-style three pin plugs by the bed! Still, the room's small enough, I can plug it in on the other side of the bedroom, and still reach it from where I lie.
Small mercies.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MrsMoon
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Whilst your feedback is appreciated, I am disapponted to read of the issues you incurred whilst staying with us.

I am delighed to confirm that we have a programme in place to renew all our bedroom carpets and where we are re-decorating our rooms, we will be installing new plug sockets for ease of access. Unfortunately, I cannot explain the reasons behind the TV, although this has been bought to the attention of my Facilities Manager and our supplier to investigate.

Please accept my sincere apologies as this is not the lasting memory we wish for your guests to go away with.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I've stayed at the Millennium in Knightsbridge for an extended weekend in October 2013.The room was comfortable and clean with a nice view of London. The concierge looked after all that I asked for and to top it off, I got the WIFI for free. Breakfast buffet was perfect and seemed never-ending. I would recommend this hotel without any issues!
The hotel is nestled smack dab near Top Shop, Harrod's and close to all shopping streets. The underground is conveniently located 1 minute away at the corner. Transport also available by bus as the stop is right around the corner.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank trinihoney

We are very proud of our hotel and its location which is ideally suited for shopping and sightseeing in London.

Our breakfast buffet has a wide selection to cater for most pallets and I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our offering.

I do hope you will make the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge your choice of hotel on your next visit to London.