Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
  • Pool
US$177
US$160
  • Restaurant
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$366
US$217
US$188
galahotels.com
1,415 results
All reviewsharvey nickstangerine cafele chinoisgreat locationhyde parkclub roomconcierge deskrooms are smallspecial thankstube stationsuperior roomafternoon teabooked this hotelfull english breakfastvillarsloanheathrow
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

We had to upgrade the room from Kiosk to an average room to fit a bed for me and my wife.
The service at the front desk was very good, Raed and Masarret were very friendly.
The Chinese restaurant is an excellent one.
The Chief Concierge Emile helped me a lot in the train reservations and spent a lot of time to have it done. He had to move from one computer to another because of internet connection problem in his computer.

• Stayed: November 2013
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

I am disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with the accommodation during your stay, which is very unfortunate as it would appear you enjoyed the dining experience in Le Chinois and the service you received, in particular from the Front Office and Concierge.

Should you re-consider staying with us again, please contact my Front Office Manager who will look after your reservation and allocation of room personally for you.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I booked in for two nights using their Autumn save deal and was nicely surprised by the comfortable room and excellent breakfast. A good deal. I explained on checkout that I would like to book a few nights each week but at the right price and their Sales team wrote, offering me a free upgrade on my next booking. I had two really good nights so I booked with the Sales person 3 nights 22-24 Nov and delighted to have a Club room, big and comfortable. However, I never realised Breakfast was not included but explained that I could have booked online using the Autumn deal for £10 less, ok not club room but I would have forgone that for the Breakfast. On the first night I put the breakfast menu on door as I was up so early for work but it never arrived and found the menu still hanging on the door. I wasn't happy after having a poor sleep due to a couple next door rowing and outside sounding like Silverstone. Second night, again a very bad nights sleep due to racing outside in sportscars (I never knew I booked near a F1 course!) and the third night I checked out at 9pm as again it was getting noisy. The receptionist was apologetic but nothing to be done, so bill in hand I left. Sadly I am booked in there 26-28 Nov but will forgo a clubroom for a good sleep!

Room Tip: Ensure you are not on lower floors otherwise you will be disturbed by boyracers.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

We notice at the time of our reply, that you are in-house and therefore my Front Office Manager will be contacting you to discuss the issues you incurred and to ensure the remainder of your stay is an enjoyable one.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Got a good deal on a website, otherwise this hotel would have been well out of my usual price range. As it is, it just about merits the price I paid for it. Like many of the hotels in the SW area of London, the Millennium frames itself as a classy, upmarket joint in keeping with it's proximity to Harrods, etc. In reality, like so many of these places, it's an old building and the cracks show not in the shiny reception area, but in the rooms themselves. Above ground floor, it's a stuffy building of 1960 style construction. The rooms offer stunning views, but mine at least was the usual story of a cramped space, and though well equipped, the large tv and desk seemed to not write fit in the space let by the (admittedly comfy and clean) bed. The bathroom was adequate, though the shower fitting was pretty old and leaked. The room service menu, as is customary in these places was extremely expensive with even a simple burger choosing the same as a restaurant meal. This is something of a drawback in an area where late night dining is not easily found. Wi-fi was on a payment basis and again well over the odds. Like the presence of a mini bar, it felt like something of an anachronism in this age of complimentary Internet access in so many places.

The staff were polite and helpful. The place was clean and safe. Was it value for money? Not at these prices.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank 712RobG712

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments following your stay with us here at the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge.

I am disappointed to read that your oversall experience did not meet with your expectations, however; we are in the process of a strigent maintenance programme within our bedrooms and this will eliminate some of the issues you raise.

Your recognition of my team is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We were welcomed to the Millennium Hotel by 2 very friendly and helpful gentlemen, named Sam and Raed. Nothing was too much trouble for them, and they gave us all the information we needed and more. It is nice to get such a warm welcome, as it gives the start to your break an added boost. Room was very comfortable, and the Chinese restaurant served good quality food.
With good service like this , I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tina W

I am delighted that Sam and Raid received you upon arrival with such professionalism and more importantly a warm welcome. Your feedback regarding the room and our Chinese restaurant, Le Chinois is greatly appreciated, together with your recommendation and we very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

A very enjoyable stay at this hotel. The downstairs bar, just opposite reception was very handy for drinks, snacks or something more substantial. Pleasingly they were prepared to amend the menu to cater for our whims and did so graciously. Given some of the staff were from the Phillipines and the hurricane had just hit, I think their friendliness and efficiency were especially commendable. Prices were reasonable for the West End and the food was good. The general feel of the hotel was friendly, our room was big enough and had all the usual facilities. The buffet breakfast was served in the restaurant, which was not all that big and would surely struggle if the hotel was full, but this was not a problem for us. The breakfast itself was perfectly adequate with plenty of choices - continental, cooked etc. One drawback was that the meal was not cooked to order so was not as fresh as it could have been. Nevertheless our stay was an enjoyable experience and, so long as I can get the same price deal again, I would be very happy to return to this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeff B

Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to write your review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our Tangerine Bar and we endeavour where possible to accommodate our guest's requests. Certainly the team in the bar, despite the devastaing circumstances in their country have been professional at all times and are certainly an assett to my hotel. I am disappointed to hear that your breakfast was not cooked to order, as we do have an al a carte breakfast menu available in the restaurant.

Having experienced an enjoyable stay, we do hope tthat we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again.