If you want a hotel slap bang in the middle of London's designer shops and a stone's throw from Harrods this is ideal. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms well appointed and the food ordered from the on site Chinese restaurant via room service and at breakfast very good. I do have a few minor gripes though. When ordering room service I was charged £3.50 tray charges and another £3.90 dinner service charge. The in room information needs updating or replacing - there was a rather tatty folder with details of services, including wi fi charges which seems to have been superceded by the information through the wide screen tv in the room. The light switched and plugs were unusual and the plugs suitable for UK devices hard to find and in airly inaccessible places. Despite that it was a lovely experience and even better if someone else is paying!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge