“Great Location”

Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Ranked #377 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We stayed here for a week and loved this hotel it was the perfect location close to everything.
Rooms are small but spotless and functional.
Every member of staff I spoke to were fantastic from housekeeping to security and front desk.
We will be back and highly recommend this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Center79
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

I am delighted that we contributed to making your week away from home a memorable and an enjoyable one. As you say, we are perfectly located for both shopping and sightseeing and we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Jean-Baptiste Noel

Write a ReviewReviews (1,363)

Reviewed 22 May 2014

If you are visiting london and want to be in a nice neighbourhood, close, central, safe and posh... If you like shopping and want to be a step away from Harvey Nichols and Harrods and on Sloan Street where all the high end fashion brands have their stores lined all the way to Kings road where more and more is happening. If you want to indulge in fine cuisine or any cuisine from casual to formal... Then you should stay at the Millennium knightsbridge. Friendly staff, great concierge service, clean rooms... Did I mention its next to the knightsbridge underground station!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nataly A

Thank you for taking the time to feed back your experience following your recent stay and I am thrilled that you enjoyed the location of the hotel. We are certainly spoilt for choice with such exclusive and worldwide known shopping stores surrounding us. As I am very passionate about delivering great service, it is a pleasure to hear that you were able to experience this from my team. I do hope that you will visit us again.

Kind regard

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My wife and I stayed for one week. We were overwhelmed by the quality of the service and attention to detail. Staff members all treated the hotel as if they owned it and the guests were personal friends. The bed was most comfortable and we slept like babies. We travel the world and find this hotel on par with the best.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

I have great pleasure in reading your review following your recent stay. I am naturally delighted that we surpassed your expectations as this is the service, experience and memories we wish you to depart with. I do hope when next visiting London, we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Very pleasant hotel in the heart of London. The best things about it is that it's cool and quiet and the staff don't fuss you. The on-site Chinese restaurant is very good. Everything is a bit pricy, but this is London. I would come back here without a thought.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I am thrilled you enjoyed staying with us and found the hotel to your liking and my team providing unobtrusive professional service. I am delighted that you would consider returning and as such we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

After trying to navigate my way around London and experienced so many unhelpful people, I arrived at the hotel flustered and tired. On check in the clerk was very friendly and seeing I was flustered and understanding of my situation upgraded me as the hotel was not overly busy. The room was clean and tidy, the bathroom small but adequate.

The breakfast choice was varied and regularly replenished and not sitting for ages.
I stopped here for a business trip and it was ideal for the purpose.

My only niggle was the intermittent Wifi but on the whole was a lovely stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

It is always a pleasure to receive feedback such as yours. We endeavour to make check-in as efficient as possible as we are aware travelling can be tiresome, therefore I am pleased that on this occasion we were able to assist you upon your arrival. I do hope that on further business trips or perhaps leisure, we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel recently and thoroughly enjoyed it! Welcoming staff at the desk and Concierge. Good service from the Restaurant especially at Le Chinois! You must try it.
Everything was simple! The staff would just be helpful every time I needed something. Although if you come in London for shopping then do not look anywhere else and you are also just behind Hyde Park
I would definitely recommend it

Room Tip: Try Le Chinois the Chinese Restaurant
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for making the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge your hotel of choice whilst in London. It is re-assuring to hear that your visit was an enjoyable experience and that you would recommend to other travellers. I do hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Fantastic location, we are here on a shopping trip and found the stay very good. Next to Harrods!!! my fav shopping place. My partner love the Tangerine where they show live football,, perfect to keep him busy while i do my shopping tour. great breakfast and Concierge very helpful. Already plan our next visit, Thank you for looking after us.

Stayed: April 2557, travelled on business

We certainly do have pride of place here in Knightsbridge surrounded by exclusive shopping and offering a selection of facilities within the hotel, where we aim to please our guests. We very much look forward to you returning in the near future, where a warm welcome awaits you.