I happened to go to London last week and needed to stay by Knightsbridge. My company booked me in Millennium. The hotel is really well placed in central London, a short walk from metro, a short walk from Harrods and a 2 minute run to Hyde Park. Location is excellent.
Breakfast buffet was pretty standard but in the good side of a 4 star hotel. Nothing really to talk about but did the work pretty well.
I liked that the rooms are decently sized, which in London is always a handicap, and clean. They were not the most updated rooms you can think of nor anything close to luxury, but definitely deliver on the value for money equation.
On the downside I would say the bar is not up to expectations (I had a drink with some co-worker there and was not a very lively or enticing atmosphere) and there is no gym. This means that exercise will have to be on the park, which is really close. The concierge mentioned a deal with a Gym that was 25 minutes away. Not really sure why they signed this one, but apparently is available.
All in all a hotel I will repeat in my next visit to this area of London. I believe that without being the greatest is a good honest proposition for a couple of nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge