2 people have started booking this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$201
Expedia.comUS$201
Hotels.comUS$201
PricelineUS$201
Trip.comUS$200
TravelocityUS$201
1,679 results
All reviews tube station red hat gloucester road luxury family room lovely hotel directly across the street piccadilly line royal albert hall the natural history museum perfect location single room hyde park lovely room excellent stay afternoon tea kensington doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2019

Stayed here for 2 nights. Good location away from central London, access to tube right across the road. Several bars, cafes and restaurants in the immediate area. Booked a classic room which to be honest was big enough as we were out during the day. Room was clean, hairdryer, iron & ironing board available. We were on the 5th floor which wasn’t particularly noisy. Decent hot or cold breakfast choices. All the staff we encountered were very pleasant and courteous. Made our stay really enjoyable and would stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2019
FOManagementBaileys, General Manager at The Bailey's Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2019

Dear BillyBobOneandTwo,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Baileys Hotel London.

I was delighted to read that you found the service excellent and the staff impeccable, well appointed rooms especially the bed, the attention to detail, and that you found our breakfast to be decent.

Your feedback is highly valuable as it allows us to ensure each guest experiences a memorable stay.

I do hope to welcome you back to your new London 'home' in the near future.

Reviewed 24 October 2019

I stayed here on a stopover to Greece, on the advice of an English friend. His suggestion was based on location. (You can be at Harrods, any of the theaters, or any of the major museums in 10-20 minutes). South Kensington is a nice neighborhood. Most of the pedestrians are business people in suits and elegant dresses. There is a subway/underground station a few hundred feet from the front door of the hotel, but if you don’t mind a small extra expense for a taxi, there are always taxis on site. The front desk staff aren’t effusive, but they aren’t rude. The rooms are very comfortable and modern, while still maintaining a British ambience. I will definitely use this as my regular accommodation for short stays in London.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Vacation45384364832, Front Office Manager at The Bailey's Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2019

Dear Oceansize1,

Please accept my most sincere apologies that you were not thanked for your feedback sooner.

I have just started working here at the Bailey's and would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your review.

It was most warning to read that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Warmest greetings of the season
Justin

Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed at The Baily’s Hotel London for five nights during our recent mother/daughter trip to Europe. We loved this gem of a hotel! From the moment we arrived, we felt welcomed. The Baily’s Hotel hit all the marks. Firstly the location just cannot be beat. The Gloucester tube station is a stone’s throw from the hotel. We arrived at Heathrow in the afternoon and conveniently hopped on the Piccadilly line which took us straight to the Gloucester tube station. As we came out to the tube station – there was the hotel. This proved to be an incredible convenience not only for our arrival but for the duration of our stay. Anywhere we wanted to go was a breeze because our home base was so close to the tube station. Having said that – this hotel’s location has so many more conveniences across the street- such as a Pret A Manger (perfect for grabbing breakfast, sandwiches or salads) , grocery store, Starbucks, pharmacy, convenience store, pubs (The Hereford Arms), restaurants –you name it!
Our room was extremely clean and comfortable and the bathroom was modern and well appointed. The service at the front desk was helpful and always cheery. We even tried the afternoon tea served in the restaurant downstairs – loved it! We will definitely stay here again on our next visit and I highly recommend The Bailys Hotel to anyone who is contemplating a visit to London!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lovetravelca

Dear lovetravelca,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Bailey's Hotel London and I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write a fabulous 5 stars review.

It is such a pleasure to receive nice and warm feedback and I am delighted to read that you found the hotel location to your convenience. This is what the Baileys Hotel is all about. We pride our selves in excellent customer service. Your feedback will be shared with the team and I am sure our team will be thrilled to read your review.

We are very fortunate to be across Gloucester Road tube station which is a 1 minute walk away. You are 15 minutes away by tube to major tourist site/shopping centres. Also Heathrow airport is 35 minutes away by tube on the Piccadilly line.

I hope we have the opportunity to look after you again.

Kind regards,
Kim Tian,

Reviewed 21 October 2019

We stayed here for one night as we had dinner plans near by. It is a beautiful hotel with really tastefully decorated and well-appointed rooms. Location is also excellent, right opposite Gloucester Road tube station and within walking distance of the South Kensington museums and bars/restaurants in and around High Street Kensington.

Staff were helpful, professional and friendly throughout. My only slight niggles were that the complimentary toiletries in our room had already been opened and partially used and when we sat down for breakfast, we were not offered tea or coffee (not available with the buffet) nor received any service after we were shown to our table. Two minor points which didn't detract from the overall experience but for the price, you would expect this level of attention to detail.

Still, a really nice stay and would not hesitate in staying again next time we're in London.

1  Thank Jfeath

Dear Jfeath,

I was delighted to read that you found the service to be excellent and that the staff are friendly, professional and attentive, and that you thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us.

Your compliments are highly appreciated and rest assured I will share your feedback with the team who take great pride in ensuring each guest has a memorable stay. I am sorry to read the challenges you encountered during your stay which I will certainly be following up on.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Baileys Hotel London hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2019

Stayed here for one night last weekend with my Mum & children 12/10/19.
Beautiful hotel, afternoon tea delicious. Rooms clean & comfortable, the cosy double (single room) was lovely.
Great location. Would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 26MJJ

Dear 26MJJ,

I was delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of your stay and that you found the service to be excellent, the tasteful elegant decor, the attention to detail and our attentive staff and a great afternoon tea. We strive to deliver perfection to each and every guest and it is a pleasure to hear that our efforts have not gone unnoticed.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Baileys Hotel and we are delighted to learn that you will choose Bailey's as your preferred stay.