The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$251
US$211
  • Pool
US$208
US$179
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$185
US$206
US$194
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$136
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn London - West(London)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$489
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,470 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've enjoyed a lot my stay at the hotel, facilities in excellent condition, new, room was small but enough for one person. My price did not include breakfast but it had kettle and stuff for having breakfast or have something to drink upon arrival from busy day

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel staff friendly. Bed comfortable. Room tiny and only one lift. Good location, breakfast a bit overcooked. There is no lounge per se in the hotel. A bit pricey for what 9 got but good weekend. Safe area.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked this hotel through booking.com six months in advance for the price of 78 euro per night, really cheap for accommodation in London. The metro station Earls Court is just a short walk to this hotel and plenty of restaurants nearby, so is a convenient place to stay in London.

Check-in goes smoothly with a friendly staff. I'm just surprised during the payment with a credit card they block 65.70£ for the entire stay is a hotel policy they said but will release the amount after check- out.

We got a room on the last floor 601. A spacious room with one king size bed, kettle, coffee, television, electric fan, and a cupboard. Is summer in London and hot, there's no air conditioning in the room, horribly hot inside. There's a small electric fan but can't cope and makes noise. The window opened all night but didn't help.

The bathroom is okay, neat and clean but the shower curtain is too short, during shower splash on the bathroom floor. The room is cleaned daily and got clean towels every day.

No Wifi inside the room, if one relies on the internet request a room below

After we check out want to leave the luggage, as we had the flight departs later in the afternoon and they charge us 1 £ per bag. I said to the girl Michaela Claudia who is on duty, is the first time I heard the guest had to pay for storing luggage in a hotel. The girl was friendly and she said, is hotel policy, but before check-in, you can leave the luggage for free but not after checking out.

Think twice before making a booking. This is a budget hotel if you don't mind spending a bit more money for a room, stay away from this hotel. I would not be coming back to this hotel

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShavyB
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When I arrived (after a long journey) the staff at the reception informed me that they had 'a problem' with room bookings and there was no room for me there, despite my confirmed booking. They put me in a taxi and sent me to a 2 star 'sister hotel' in a different area of London with no explanation or apology.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Elena D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed one night in The Ambassador on 2nd Floor. In a good location close to Gloucester Road Underground station. Hotel from the outside looks ok. Upon entering there is a small basic reception, table and chair area which doubles as the breakfast area. There is no bar just a small vending machine.
Allocated room on 2nd floor (210) - used small lift to access 2nd Floor. It is quite clear that the owners have not invested in the upkeep of the building as the corridors and carpet are run down and dowdy.
Room is small with kettle, tea, coffee, sugar, milk. No fridge. Although it seemed clean, carpet was quite old and needed replacing. Bathroom compact and clean, but tired and in need of a facelift. Clean towels provided. The hotel was fine for resting your head at the end of the day but not much else. If you come with this in mind you won't be disappointed. I would rate this hotel as 2 star and not 3.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple