“Very good for London.”
Review of Oliver Plaza Hotel

Oliver Plaza Hotel
Ranked #684 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 19 April 2013

The staff were really polite and friendly, the room was clean and spacious. I was travelling with a colleague and our room was upgraded.
It's not the most modern hotel in the world, but location considered, it's fantastic value.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Mangmt, Manager at Oliver Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Dear Angie,

I was really happy to read your feedback following your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to do this.

I'm delighted that you felt our location and our facilities delivered everything that you needed and that you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel.

We hope to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

My stay was very good and I travel with 2 friends,who had live there before My room and bathroom was very clean and the breakfast was ok.Since we should see the match of Chelsea,we could go to the match.Since I had 2 moneybag with me and I forgot one in the bedside table,when I live the hotel:(.But after I come home,I take contact with the Oliver Plaza and now,I get it back.Thanks.

Room Tip: I stay in 3 floor and i had wonderful looking.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Jone,

Thank you for posting a positive review about the Oliver Plaza hotel following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you were overall happy with your stay and found our rooms spacious and clean. Also, it's always good to start the day with a nice breakfast.
I am extremely delighted that you are letting us know that after that we have posted your purse what you have left in the room, it's got back to you.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Very easy to find from the tube station. Our first visit to London and we were very happy with the accommodation and the friendly welcome we received.
All our questions were very well answered and we were given very good advice.Breakfast was far above our expectations and the staff could not have treated us any better and nothing was too much trouble for them. We found you by accident but so glad we came just because we liked the look of the hotel.
We would certainly recommend your hotel to our friends and we will be back again.

Room Tip: Ask for what you want
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Christine,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback following your stay in Oliver Plaza.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our warm and friendly service. This combined with our great location works very well for our customers.

We do appreciate your recommendation in advance and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Our stay was very good. Our room and bathroom was very clean. I really recommend this hotel. It is very close to the underground system which takes you fast into the city center. Nice and helpful staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janv896

Dear valued guest,

We are really happy that you have enjoyed your stay at Oliver Plaza.

We do hope, that we can welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

I initially found this hotel as a last minute booking for a business trip to London - and what a gem it is!

The staff are excellent, very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is more than sufficient with a variety of choice and the rooms on both occasions I have stayed have been very clean, warm, large enough for my needs and everything you need in a hotel room. It is in a quiet location yet ideally located for eating out in the evening and catching the tube in the morning.

This is now my hotel of choice for business trips.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
CapricornHotels, Manager at Oliver Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Dear Adam,

I am delighted to read that you were overall happy with your stay and you have chosen our hotel for the second time. Our customer service combined with our great location works very well for our customers.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

This hotel is really to be recommended. The situation is very central and, nevertheless, the hotel lies in a little quieter byroad. The next U railway station is removed only approx. 2 minutes. Moreover, the hotel was very clean and food was also very good. Just as the very friendly service.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Markus S
CapricornHotels, Manager at Oliver Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

Lieber Markus,

I was thrilled to read your positive feedback following your stay in Oliver Plaza.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our warm and friendly service. As always our location, facilities and service has combined well to make your stay with us an enjoyable experience.

Reading such a great review is always a real pleasure. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

I made a reservation through the internet - got a confirmation on a family room. when we arrived there they did not have the reserved type of room, this is at 6pm Saturday evening with 2 kids, I felt stuck but did not want to squeeze into this tiny room - we finally left the same day. At home we found out that they still changed us on our credit card.

Room Tip: expect little
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ph528
CapricornHotels, Manager at Oliver Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2013

Dear ph528,

Thank you for contacting us, we have now investigated the case.

We are extremly disapponted about this review, because our team has done everything to satisfy your needs.
You have booked a family room for 3 nights and requested for 3 single beds. Upon arrival as you first wanted to see the room and you have asked for room with 1 king size bed and 2 other separate beds, we have offered a studio room as a free upgrade. Unfortunately, you decided not to stay at the hotel, so we charged you only for the first night, as per our booking terms and conditions.
We still hope, that you will return to Oliver Plaza and we can prove, that we have great customer service.

Kavin
We have clear description that family room is with 2 double beds and have given triple due to his special request , offered him complimentary upgrade to satisfy him. He had never contacted the hotel directly after that for any discussion .