“A wonderful hotel near great restaurants shops and tranportation.”
Review of Oliver Plaza Hotel

Oliver Plaza Hotel
Ranked #681 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

I brought my mom to England on her dream trip. Oliver Plaza Hotel was extremely clean. The staff,especially Rashed, was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was tasty. Maria and her staff were fast and great servers. I would stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2013
Mangmt, Manager at Oliver Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Dear valued guest,

I was really happy to read your comments following your stay with us and that you have enjoyed the hospitality of Oliver Plaza.

Always very good to have a feedback, where my team gets lovely comments. I will pass your kind words on.

We would be more than happy to welcome you at our hotel again.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Spent three nights at Oliver Plaza on a business trip. We chose it for the location and the price. The room was small, but it was clean and perfectly alright for sleeping in. I wouldn't take my honeymoon here, but when all you need is a bed I think it's a very good value hotel.

The default breakfast is a fairly dull continental spread, but you can get a full English for £5 if you ask for it (they don't really advertise that).

The only real problem with the room was that I found it noisy - no air-con meant that the window had to be open in order to be cool enough to sleep, and despite being on a fairly small street there is noise from outdoors at all hours.

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel Oliver Plaza for your stay in London.

We have in the rates the continental breakfast included, because it's always nice to have a coffee and a croissant before you leave the hotel for the day. For your convenience we also have the option to upgrade to the buffet breakfast which contains traditional English hot meals as well.

We now look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Spent two nights at the Oliver Plaza and I will definitely stay there again. Staff were very friendly, room was very clean, breakfast was lovely and the location was very ideal as the train station is just a two minute walk away. Good value for money also. Only problem was the walls are very thin so you can hear literally everything! PS I didn't mean to rate the fitness centre and swimming pool as terrible accidentally tapped it on my iPad and won't come off!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Cally,

I was really happy to read your comments following your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to do this.

I'm delighted that you have found your stay at Oliver Plaza enjoyable and that you were happy with the cleanliness of the hotel and our customer service. I have passed on your kind words to my team here.

We now look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

The Oliver Plaza Hotel is located in a pleasant little residential area of classic apartment blocks just five minutes away from Earl's Court underground and even closer to the Earl's Court Exhibition halls. Earl's Court underground station (District Line) is just four stops away from Paddington Station if you're coming in from Heathrow. It is extremely convenient.

The rooms are cosy, the beds very comfortable and the temperature, somehow always just right. There's TV, free wifi, but no bar fridge, though. The unit bathroom is tiny but adequate. Breakfast means rolls, pastries, slices of ham, cheese, yogurt, cereals - and pretty good coffee too. The service is excellent - staff are friendly and helpful.

Overall, Oliver Plaza is an excellent combination of price, quality and convenience. I chose it because of its proximity to the Exhibition centre and its price, but I'd stay there again if I were just on holiday and doing sightseeing.

Room Tip: The hotel stands on at the corner of Trebovir road and a side street. I had a room one floor above g...

Dear Colin,

Thank you very much for taking the time and reviewing Hotel Oliver Plaza.

I'm delighted that you felt our location and neighbouring facilities delivered everything that you needed and that you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel. Indeed, whether you visit London for leisure or business, Hotel Oliver Plaza is a perfect choice!

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

The staff were really polite and friendly, the room was clean and spacious. I was travelling with a colleague and our room was upgraded.
It's not the most modern hotel in the world, but location considered, it's fantastic value.

Dear Angie,

I was really happy to read your feedback following your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to do this.

I'm delighted that you felt our location and our facilities delivered everything that you needed and that you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel.

We hope to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

My stay was very good and I travel with 2 friends,who had live there before My room and bathroom was very clean and the breakfast was ok.Since we should see the match of Chelsea,we could go to the match.Since I had 2 moneybag with me and I forgot one in the bedside table,when I live the hotel:(.But after I come home,I take contact with the Oliver Plaza and now,I get it back.Thanks.

Room Tip: I stay in 3 floor and i had wonderful looking.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Jone,

Thank you for posting a positive review about the Oliver Plaza hotel following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you were overall happy with your stay and found our rooms spacious and clean. Also, it's always good to start the day with a nice breakfast.
I am extremely delighted that you are letting us know that after that we have posted your purse what you have left in the room, it's got back to you.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Very easy to find from the tube station. Our first visit to London and we were very happy with the accommodation and the friendly welcome we received.
All our questions were very well answered and we were given very good advice.Breakfast was far above our expectations and the staff could not have treated us any better and nothing was too much trouble for them. We found you by accident but so glad we came just because we liked the look of the hotel.
We would certainly recommend your hotel to our friends and we will be back again.

Room Tip: Ask for what you want
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Christine,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback following your stay in Oliver Plaza.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our warm and friendly service. This combined with our great location works very well for our customers.

We do appreciate your recommendation in advance and we hope to see you soon again.

Warm regards,