All reviewsrib roomsloane streetharvey nicksjumeirah groupcadogan gardenslobby loungeroom servicejunior suiteafternoon tealuxury hotelkings roadsuperb hotelnespresso machinean upgradehyde parklovely roomenglish breakfast
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Service was first class. Anticipating our needs as we had arrived in the early morning 6am at the hotel. We were allowed to check-in early which was great given we had travelled 13hrs from Asia. The rooms were very clean and quiet. Location of the hotel is ideal if you are spending a lot of time in Knightsbridge and Harrods/Harvey Nichols. The Knightsbridge tube station is about a 7-10min walk from the hotel. It was raining a lot so this is something you might consider if you are not taking taxis around London. Otherwise a light umbrella will suffice. Staff were always smiling and everyone was polite. Had a wonderful stay there and would highly recommend asking for the keys to the private garden just in front of the garden for a morning/evening stroll.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
NicholasChalmers, Manager at Jumeirah Carlton Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in expressing your views here on Tripadvisor.

I was delighted to read your kind and complimentary remarks - from our superb hotel location to the warm welcome and friendliness of my colleagues. I am happy that the availability allowed us to accommodate your early arrival so that you could relax after the long journey in the comfort of your room.

The private Cadogan Gardens for which we are pleased to hold a key are indeed perfect for a walk at any time during the day and I am glad that despite the typical rainy weather you did not hesitate to visit them.

I will certainly ensure that your thoughtful words about the hotel and the service in particular are conveyed to rest of the team here. We hope that it will not be too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Jumeirah Carlton Tower.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This was our second visit to this hotel and it was nearly as good as our first. Great location for Harrods, Harvey Nics and all the shops down Sloane St. High standards, great restaurant in the Rib Room for dinner and breakfast. Great gym and swimming pool with whirlpool, and steam room.
Before we had a suite which was top notch this time we had a basic room which was nice but the bathroom looked and felt a bit tired. We looked onto the square and was a bit noisy on the 2nd floor with cars going past even with double glazing. Overall a nice hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at The Jumeirah Carlton Tower here on Trip Advisor.

I am sorry to hear that your stay was not as positive as the first time you visited us. I am disappointed to read that you found the room noisy and the bathroom a little tired. Please rest assured that these comments have been passed onto the team so that we can continue to improve the quality and service we provide.
I was happy to see that you enjoyed our fantastic location, of which we are very proud, as well as finding time to enjoy our beautiful gym and pool facilities.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back to The Jumeirah Carlton Tower soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

The world is full of hotels that promise to deliver on service and quality ... Rarely do these two words collide and exceed expectations ... From the moment Miroslav doffs his hat to the expectant guest alighting a taxi at the revolving doors to the moment you are welcomed back into the 'family' and you are greeted with a warm smile from one of the team at check in, to the second you lay your weary head on the pillow of your choosing .. This home from home feels just great !
Make your own mind up on the rest of the experience ... 'Coz if I told you then you wouldn't believe me .. Just go there, immerse yourself, leave your troubles behind & experience what is - The only true definition of 'Hotel' in London .. It will allow you to ... Have One Terriffic Experience Literally !
Enjoy ... Five Stars !!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience here on trip advisor.

I am extremely happy to hear that from the moment you arrived we were able to provide you with the service and quality we pride ourselves on. We always strive to make our guests feel relaxed and at home and I am very pleased that you felt part of the family here.

I hope we are able to welcome you back to your home from home in the not too distant future so that we can exceed your expectations once again.

With kind regards

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My wife and I have recently returned after an Easter long weekend in London.

The location of this hotel is perfect for a trip to London. Located just off Sloane Street just a few hundred yards from Harrods and Knightsbridge shopping.

The staff in this hotel are really friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. Our room was perfect and the housekeeping staff keep the room immaculately clean and well presented. We stayed in the Spa Suite which provides ample space and luxury.

Check in was very easy and we were unpacked and ready to enjoy London shortly after arrival.

The breakfast offered in the Rib Room restaurant is fantastic. An excellent array on the buffet plus a traditional full English breakfast really sets you up for the day. The staff are very friendly in the Rib Room and always greeted us with a smile.

The bar in the Rib Room is an excellent place to enjoy a drink or two. The bar man Saverio was friendly and knowledgeable and welcomed us with a smile each time we went there.

The Rib Room offers some amazing food. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner. All the staff were brilliant. Giovanni, Mindy and Paulo all looked after us so well. We had a wonderful time and the food was excellent! The staff were amazing.

Jarmila in the Chinoiserie offered us a nice welcome whenever we ate or enjoyed some tea. Chinoiserie is situated just off the hotel foyer and is a really nice place to enjoy afternoon tea or even a meal. The service was excellent and friendly. Jarmila and her team were amazing.

Whilst there we enjoyed some treatments in the Peak Health Club. The staff here were also very helpful when we were choosing treatments. They offer some amazing treatments.

Gavin one of the concierge was very helpful with regards my wife obtaining some prescription medication that she needed urgently. Nothing was too much trouble.

All the guys in Concierge were always friendly and helpful!

The reception staff provide a superb service and a friendly smile at all times.

We made our final booking arrangements with William Harding. He is very helpful and we cannot fault any part of our stay. Everything was perfect. William started the ball rolling when my wife needed the medication and was very helpful making sure he identified the correct prescription drugs before finding out how we could obtain them. William made sure we had a superb stay and we are very grateful for all he did.

Thank you to all the staff for making our stay so enjoyable. We would highly recommend a stay at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower. We would not stay anywhere else when we visit London. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: The Spa Suite is our favourite room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing such a fantastic review following your stay at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower.
I was happy to read that you had a positive and enjoyable stay. I am glad that you found the spa suite so spacious and luxurious and you were able to make the most of the hotel’s facilities such as treatments in the Peak and meals at the Chinoiserie and the Rib Room.
It is a great pleasure to hear our colleagues were helpful and friendly and to see so many names mentioned in your review. We were also more than happy to assist you with obtaining your wife’s medicines. It is incredibly important to us to accommodate all of our guest’s needs and we constantly strive to exceed expectations. Please rest assured that the comments have been shared with the individuals and the whole team.
We are very proud of our prime location and I am very happy that you enjoyed the close proximity of all that Knightsbridge has to offer. It is very pleasing to hear that we will be your first choice when you next return to London and we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.
With kind regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

If I have to summarize the hotel with one word it would be service. From the early morning breakfast to late night drinks the service was very friendly. The hotel is luxury class and certainly worth 5 stars. The only reason I give 4 stars is that they did not ask if I want a non smoking room and put me to a smoking room, most hotels these days are non smoking so I did not even think about it.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
NicholasChalmers, Manager at Jumeirah Carlton Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience here on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted that you felt the service was of 5 star standard, we always aim to make our guests feel as valued as possible. I am very sorry to hear that you were not offered a non-smoking room. Had we been aware of your preferences we would have been more than happy to move you to a different room. Please do not hesitate to let us know during your stay if there is anything at all we can do to make you feel more comfortable and at home. Our guests needs are our priority and we will always do our utmost to accommodate them.

I hope that on another occasion we will be able to welcome you back to the Jumeirah Carlton Tower.