2,300 results
All reviews oxford street complimentary mini bar relationship manager reception manager great hotel hyde park nespresso machine special thanks the executive lounge fresh milk afternoon tea room service excellent location central location quiet room great room excellent stay
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Still for me the most convenient hotel in London. Been my go to spot for years, so much so that they remember me and my family. Makes such a difference. Always get my requested room. It’s central,clean,rooms are a nice size, it’s 4 star, basic , that’s all we need. Always busy. But always receive a warm smile.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Shirls45
Amba_Marble_Arch, Manager at Amba Hotel Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Shirls45,

Thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share this wonderful review on Tripadvisor following your most recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that the quality of the service provided contributed positively to yet another enjoyable stay and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again for many more years to come. Should you ever require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations, I remain entirely at your disposal.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Cotton slippers on request !
They don’t put toothbrushes and toothpaste in the bathroom
Too high bathtub, therefore Be carful after shower to avoid slipping
£5 for breakfast tray unlike other hotels £2.5
No cheese in the breakfast also no comments field in breakfast menu to ask for cheese
Breakfast: Small orange cups, however it is covered by a plastic
Closets are not enough for clothes
Old bathroom - please check attachment
Room curtains don’t really prevent sunlight therefore not really good sleeps
Elevators are only 4 for the whole 8 floors with each floor has maybe 100 rooms ! Elevators are always busy
Refrigerator makes noise sometimes
They provide only two 330ml per day
In the bathroom the cups are not covered and open to the toilet atmosphere therefore I have to wash it before I drink. Please see attachment
I cannot say the staff attitudes bad or good. Their faces are not happy except the receptionist. Someone showed disappointment for a three pounds tips. Unlike other hotels their staff are extremely happy and keep thanking for 5 pounds tips !
They don’t accept to clean more than one time a day

Good things
TV is nice
Cold AC
Two organic sweets and handmade salted chips
Breakfast juice covered by a plastic
They take the bags to the room and back to the taxi car

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Wosamko
Amba_Marble_Arch, Manager at Amba Hotel Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Wosamko,

Thank you for having shared this detailed review.following your recent stay with us. I am very sorry however that on several fronts your stay was less than perfect, and rest assured that your comments will be reviewed internally to see if any changes to our service and product levels are appropriate in the future. I do hope that in spite of your listed concerns you would feel comfortable staying with us again in the future, and in the meantime, wish you well. Should you ever require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations, I remain entirely at your disposal.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Rib eye steak was really delicious recommended by our food attendant Stefan. Impeccable service all staff are attentive and good ambience, relax chill place.We definitely going back again. Thank you very much Stefan for making our day:) well done! From the couple.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jordan R

Dear Jordan,

On behalf of Stefan and of course the rest of the team here at Amba Hotel Marble Arch, thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share this wonderful review on Tripadvisor following your recent meal with us. I am delighted to see that the quality of the food and service provided contributed positively to an enjoyable experience and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon. Should you ever require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations, I remain entirely at your disposal.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Room was excellent, cleanliness brilliant and close to all amenities. I particularly want to thank Luiza Purda, Manon (Reception) and Spencer Pereira for their professional service and warmth. Their assistance - especially Luiza's and Manon's was something I will never forget and if I am in London again, I will not hesitate to book accommodation at Amba Hotel Marble (they have value for money) not only due to the central location to transport and shops but because of the great and valuable service from Luiza Purda and Manon who in my opinion are an asset to the organisation - considering that I worked in 5 * Hospitality Management for over 15 years.

Room Tip: Deluxe room on 3rd or 5th floor facing Oxford Street. Quiet and luxurious.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank 277una

Dear 277una,

Thank you very much for having taken some of your precious time to share this fabulous review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us. I am absolutely thrilled to see that you had such a wonderful experience, and rest assured your kind words have been shared and celebrated with the entire team, with a particular mention to Luiza, Manon, and Spencer.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future, and in the meantime, wish you well. Should you ever require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations, I remain entirely at your disposal.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I spent 3 nights here on a work trip. The location was perfect as I was attending a conference a ten minute walk away. It’s just off Oxford Street about 2 minutes walk from Selfridges.
It’s not cheap, but it is central London, so it’s good value considering that.
My room was comfortable and clean - albeit the bin was not emptied one day for some reason. The mini bar stocked with crisps, cola and water is great. It was quiet and I slept well.
I didn’t eat breakfast in the hotel, but ate two evening meals there and both were tasty.
I would definitely stay here again if visiting London.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Dimmie

Dear Dimmie,

Thank you for having taken the time to share this lovely review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us. I was very sorry to see that your bin wasn't emptied on one of the days, however relieved and delighted that this did not detract you from otherwise enjoying your stay. I do hope that the next time your travels take you to London you will choose to stay with us again, and in the meantime, wish you well. Should you ever require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations, I remain entirely at your disposal.