1,788 results
All reviews edgware road the executive lounge middle eastern neighborhood hyde park two double beds minute walk oxford st heathrow express paddington station concierge desk early check central location west end doorman tesco pubs basement
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Rooms are decent size got upgraded to a larger room. Right across victoria casino and behind all the restaurants. Currently some construction going on near the neighbourhood which can be annoying. Overall great experience. Hotel looks old from outside but the rooms are nice and modern.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank samadbilwani
Stephanie S, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear samadbilwani

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our recently refurbished rooms.

Our hotel is very well located and pleased you were able to enjoy the facilities near the hotel.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our time at this nice hotel which was refurbished recently. Staff were very helpful & kind. Rooms were clean & spacious but toilet was relatively small. Executive lounge was cozy & snacks were good but not available all the time. Check in & out were very simple & easy. Breakfast was average & could be better. They serve halal food & there is a shisha place out but quiet expensive. It is a kids friendly hotel & I would recommend it to a family as well as for business visit. Met our expectations & even more.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Ihabdalal

Dear Ihabdalal

Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay at Marriott Marble Arch.

I am delighted you enjoyed our newly appointed rooms and made the most of our executive lounge, and you found the hotel to be family friendly as well as business oriented.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I stayed in the Larger Guest Room and was pleased with the size of the room - plenty of room for two people. I experienced great service from all of the front desk staff and the hotel was close to so many of London's attractions. The breakfast buffet included an omelette station which was good. Overall, it was a great stay in every way. When I return to London, I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: The larger guest room is worth the extra cost
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank NYtraveler543

Dear NYtraveler543

I am delighted that you stay at Marriott Marble Arch was a success and that you enjoyed our rooms.

I will certainly share your feedback with the team.

Glad you made the most of our great breakfast offering.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Spent a week at this Marriott. I would return simply for the location being right off of Hyde Park. The rates are relatively good as well, which makes it enviable. Hotel staff was attentive and helpful. Thinks that keep it from 5 stars are: Executive Lounge is pretty basic in its offerings. Gets you what you need, but not much more. Additionally, as a Marriott Platinum m member, there are no upgrade perks that make you feel a little more special. Oh well. Not the end of the world, but just a little disappointed. Probably would look at some of the other hotels nearby on next visit, but suspect due to it being a Marriott I will likely return

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank MikeSchrek

Dear MikeSchrek

Thank you so much for your honest review.

I am sorry if your Platinum membership was not recognised by the team, I will certainly review this.

I am glad that despite this we will have the pleasure to welcome you back, and that you found our location to convenient.

Once again thank you.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Rooms were huge,brilliant service and always smile on people' s faces! Breakfast was phenomenal,recommend! The best onion rings i have ever tasted. Just a little reconstruction in fron of the hotel,so the vies wasnt the best :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
6  Thank KatkaM76

Dear Katka M

Thank you so much for your review. Pleased you enjoyed our great breakfast offering.

Hope to see you soon for some onion rings.