DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Marble Arch
US$258
US$191
Priceline
1,663 results
All reviewsoxford streetdouble treegreat locationhyde parkrooms are smallcentral locationstreet noisebusiness tripexcellent hotelthe air conditioningtube stationsingle roomwest endconciergeselfridges
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The location of the Hotel is perfect the staff were fantastic really helpful. I was in London for a job interview so wanted something rally comfortable so i could relax before my interview, i got the complete opposite the air con blew cold, the noise of the trafic was terrible my room was right above a bus stop, and the worse thing i booked a king guest room and got two single bed pushed together which was so uncomfortable and i must have got 2 hours sleep won;t use the hilton again you feel you pay a premium price i 've had better stays in a travel lodge.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
aristel7, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Stephen E,

I am so sorry that you had a dissapointing stay! Thats absolutely not on.

Please do contact me directly so that we can attempt to make amends, we would really appreciate the opportunity.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 17 February 2014

If you've stayed in a Doubletree before this one is much the same, the bedroom was smaller than some, and you could probably find non-chain boutique hotels which offer the same standard for a fraction of the price. Bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get out. Good central location.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Rebecca H,

Wow thats great that you diidnt want to get out of bed! I am sorry we didint wow you a bit more with our DoubleTree. Maybe if you are coming again i can make it that little bit more special for you....please do let us know if you are returning in the future.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Very close to Marble Arch tube station, right next to Portman street bus stop. A perfect location. Service is great. Concierge is very helpful. Room is somewhat small, but so? Very clean. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Terry H,

Wow thats a lovely sweet review...thank you so much we do appreciate it.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Not impressed. Room not family orientated had to keep taking the youngster out of fallen gap in single bed supposedly for 2 people. Arrived in family room for 1adult and 2 children after a lengthily check in process to 2 bottles of water instead of 3, bathroom contained 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 shower gel and a bar of soap! The smallest size of everything. Couldn't reach reception as nobody answered! How irritating although the room was spotless, the service however, was not.
The catering staff copped an attitude when asked for some warm milk for the children's cereal. The cold water requested was hotter than my coffee. Hot meals were kept in earthen ware type of containers which was too hot to handle with a paper type serviette to lift heavy lids.
To top it all, at checkout, they tried to overcharge me for breakfast which was clearly included in the rate of the room.
I was offered some points for the inconvenience caused but ideally I would love my money back for the fact that the booking was accepted knowing full well they did NOT accommodate the youngsters sufficiently. I feel robbed.

Stayed: February 2014

Dear MissMoneyP,

Straight away I will offer my sincerest appologies for what has transpired.

I would ask that you contact me directly so that i can have the opportunity to make amends.

Thank you so much for your very constructive and helpfull comments.

Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

It's a great hotel. Fantastic Location. Very clean. Some rooms are too small but we enjoyed our stay very much. The stuff was helpfull. We will be more than happy to come back again. Just near tube central line, oxford st. And everything you cann look for on vacation

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Perlamit,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review...it was lovely! we appreciat it very much

Look forward to seeing you again very soon!