Stayed here one night in December with my boyfriend and another couple. It's a beautiful building based in the financial district.
I'm sure this place has more soul throughout the week, but we found it eerily quiet and lacking personality on the Saturday night we stayed. The staff were ok on arrival but were hard to get hold of via the telephone in the room. Also, my boyfriend forgot his toothbrush so the hotel told us we could purchase a dental set from the venders on the basement floor. After traipsing there in our pyjamas, the vending machine was empty. It then took a member of staff about 40 mins to deliver one to the room. Not ideal. I just found that the hotel was lacking a warm welcome.
The rooms were very basic, but clean and functioning. A nice touch was the purified water taps on each floor with clean water bottles.
The location isn't recommended for the weekends as everything is closed and finding an open bar after 11.30pm is mission impossible. Wish we had known this beforehand.
Having stayed at the club quarters at St Paul's in the past, we were slightly disappointed with this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, Gracechurch provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 203 rooms located in the historic district of the City of London. Minutes from Leaden Hall Market shopping area and close to the Tower of London, London Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral. Nestled among charming pedestrian streets linking London's ancient churches, parks and public houses. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast, free self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 2 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, Gracechurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Gracechurch Hotel London
- Hotel Quarters Gracechurch
- Quarters Gracechurch Hotel
- Club London Quarters
- Club Quarters London