Club Quarters Hotel, Gracechurch
The Ned(London)
  • Pool
V Hotel(London)
1,557 results
All reviewsleadenhall marketmonument tube stationcrosse keysbank tubegracechurch streetpurified watergaucho restaurantlondon bridgebusiness hotelbusiness districtpub next doorliverpool stfree tea and coffeebusiness tripfree wifireception areashort walk
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

stayed at this hotel 12th April with 3 friends, we had 2 rooms. We are visiting London for my friends birthday, we were advised by reception staff to park in the NCP car park. I went to collect my car from the car park at 2:00pm today, only to realise the road is closed due to the London marathon and will not be open again until 7pm earliest. NO ONE TOLD ME THIS. Infact! The reception staff TOLD me to park there! I have called up the hotel as I am currently having to sit waiting on a bench for 5 hours for the road to reopen, I have called the hotel and they could do nothing to help me. No apology. No compensation. No hotel room for a few hours to rest in. NOTHING. Just rude rude rude. Customer service stinks, they do not care about you at all, just take your money. Couldn't careless I have to sit around outside for god knows how many hours, and they quite frankly couldn't care less. Would never recommend, and I will be complaining to the manager for a refund on all expenses.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Hayleymelen12
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This hotel is a couple blocks from my office in London so a very convenient option for me on work trips. They offer some nice amenities (gym, free water bottles on every floor, snacks/coffee in the lobby). The rooms are nice, spacious, and clean, and the beds are comfortable. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful.

The location is a bit quiet if you're in London for sightseeing and fun. Being in the city, not much is open late or on weekends.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

We were booked into dinner at Sushi Samba, so the location is fab for that. However, the room was unbearably hot (artificially) when we got in. The aircon cooled it down quickly but we had a poor nights sleep. The heating/aircon system in the room was very noisy and the pillows were very uncomfortable. I woke with a sore neck and having had little sleep. The other problem is that there is no plug socket by any mirrors making it impossible to blow dry/straighten hair without doing it blindly. Would not recommend despite the cheap price.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank melissaselwood
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The staff were friendly, the place was clean, the little touches such as the water bottles near the lift and the coffee when you walk into the lobby were much appreciated-useful extras!
Streamlined and efficient and in a nice location for our needs.
Some of the staff were more well informed/knowledgeable about the area than others and the local area gave less options for late night eating.

Room Tip: Unfortunately the Grohl shower in our room(room 211) had a temperature biting point of a fraction of a degree which took us from stone cold to boiling most uncomfortably, but I am sure this was a one off as all of the other facilities were spot on. We would definitely book here again.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank L_Sime
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Top hotel with really friendly staff. Room was spotless and the beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept in at an hotel.
The hotel is ideally situated for easy access to all of the tourist attractions.

Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple