We stayed at the CQ for 1 night only.
The hotel is well located if you are in London for business. Close to the tube and walking distance to
Staff at the reception was professional. Please note they ask to swipe your card when checking in.
The foyer was large and impressive.Comfortable chairs, access to the wi-fi and free drinks/snacks were a
great thing too.
Our room was small but clean.The door to the bathroom looked like the one on the plane though:) Towels lost their white fresh look but all in all you cannot complain. Hairdryer, shampoo set, kettle with tea selection were provided.
There was even an alarm clock on your side table.
The only thing we didn't see was a safe,which we find very important.
If you need to iron a shirt there is an ironing board on your floor.(no such service,especially late in the evening)
Food - the hotel is close to all different restaurants and coffee shops. They also have a Gaucho restaurant on their lower floor.
We only tried a simple breakfast at this restaurants (eggs on toast) and I must admit it was one of the worst breakfasts we had since a long time. The toast was super chewy,almost old...and my eggs weren't cooked properly. Plus we were not offered a choice of bread (I.e. brown or white).
Value for money- if you're are looking at London prices then it was ok, if you are coming from abroad then I would say it is definitely not the cheapest one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, Gracechurch provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 203 rooms located in the historic district of the City of London. Minutes from Leaden Hall Market shopping area and close to the Tower of London, London Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral. Nestled among charming pedestrian streets linking London's ancient churches, parks and public houses. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast, free self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 2 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, Gracechurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Gracechurch Hotel London
- Hotel Quarters Gracechurch
- Quarters Gracechurch Hotel
- Club London Quarters
- Club Quarters London