Club Quarters Hotel, Gracechurch
US$256
US$233
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$588
US$491
Excellent 5/5
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$292
Orbitz.com
Excellent 5/5
1,531 results
All reviewsleadenhall marketmonument tube stationcrosse keysbank tubegracechurch streetpurified watergaucho restaurantlondon bridgebusiness hotelbusiness districtpub next doorliverpool stfree tea and coffeebusiness tripfree wifireception areashort walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Only stayed one night but it was a pleasant stay. Nice looking hotel, very clean, helpful staff. The room we had (queen) was fairly small - but more than adequate for us. Only thing is that there was no fridge in the room, which is always useful!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Ben G
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed here on a recent trip into London and found it to be a very good hotel at quite a reasonable price for central london. Staff were efficient and hotel had everything you could need. Room was spacious and clean. Very close to London Bridge and the thames so great for sightseeing. Would return in the future.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Tim R
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I recently had the pleasure of staying at Club Quarters, Gracechurch in London, England but was in two minds whether to write a review! This is such a lovely hotel at reasonable prices in the centre of the city that I was not sure I wanted to share it. The hotel is very central and easy to get to. I used the underground. The stations at Monument and Bank are close by. It is also easy walking distance to London Bridge.

Staff at the hotel are charming and helpful but not intrusive. There is free wi-fi throughout the hotel and a docking station for i-pad, tablet or lap-top in the room. Indeed, I will struggle to say anything negative about this hotel, I think it is one of the best kept secrets in London. So I hope this review club will not sound sycophantic.

I suppose it is not an ideal place to take small children, but it is not designed for young kids. It is really designed for the business traveler or those visit includes a business element. For me, many trips, even of a social nature, involve a business element and I suspect I am not unusual in that. The hotel has a smart exterior and the reception desk is manned 24/7. I did not use room service,the restaurant or the fitness suite, so I cannot comment on these except to say they are all available.

My room was large for a city centre hotel and the en-suite facilities, although dated were spotlessly clean, and that floor of the hotel was in the process of being modernised,so I suspect when I go back that will have changed. The view from my window was not great, but I do not ever go to a world city to look out of the window. The bed was a king-size bed and the air-conditioning and heating system are very effective. There are computers and meeting facilities available to guests and special arrangements for printing boarding passes and travel documents.

The hotel is so well situated within the city that I was able to conclude my business meetings and also have time out with easy transport to the theatre in the West End and to catch up with family and friends over dinner.
Do I recommend Club Quarters? Yes but not for family holidays with young children. Would I use this hotel again? In a heartbeat!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a weekend and we really liked the hotel. Clean, polite staff and good facilities. The hotel is located in London's business area, so there are not many places nearby which are open in the weekends. But it is located in a central part of London with subway stations nearby, so it is really easy to get around.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Spent a week there for business, the room was comfortable and clean

Spent my evenings out - so cannot comment on the food and service.

staff seemed friendly and accommodating.

The room in itself was not overly spacious, but filled all my needs - had Wi-Fi, TV, etc.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business