The Tower
US$189
galahotels.com
US$203
7,610 results
All reviewsst katherine's dockbridge viewxi barguoman towertower hill tube stationexecutive roomfantastic locationbit datedlarge hotelan upgradethe club loungetheatre breaklovely roomstayed here for one nightfull englishtea and coffeecooked breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2012

This is rated as 4 star and I think it deserves that.
The view is the best thing about it - it looks directly over the Thames and Tower Bridge.
Staff very helpful.
Join their Signature club and receive late check out on a Sunday and Sunday night free on your next stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a room looking over Tower Bridge - I did and they moved me.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Dear Reviewer,
Thanks for your post and kind comments about the team.
We have recently launched “Signature” and all guests are welcome to sign up to the programme which offers a range of benefits including late check out on a Sunday until 6pm, a free Sunday night with any night purchased and a free lunch on a Sunday once a year, for all members.
I hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Stayed for a night to celebrate my wifes 40th on 7th June
Spoke to hotel and asked for early checkin as had day planned ( personal shopper, dinner and a show) also asked for room upgrade to make more memorable.
I dealt with a Emilia Dejka-Lopes who is guest relations manager, I can honeslt;y say she is a credit to this hotel and to Guoman. nothing was too much trouble and she help smooth the way to early check in etc.
Also when we returned around midnight a birthday card ws left for my wife from all the staff at the hotel, A lovely touch I thought.
Room on 3rd floor overlooking the tower and thames was perfect also.
I have stayed here on numerous occassions for business and pleasure and cannot recommend this hotel enough, ( have even spoken to work to see if we can make it a preffered hotel for central london business stays !!!!)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mabes1

Thanks for your post,
I am thrilled that such a special occasion as your wife’s birthday was made even more memorable by the fantastic service displayed by Emilia. It’s a joy to receive such positive feedback particularly from a regular guest and I really enjoyed sharing your kind comments with Emilia and the team.
Please feel free to contact me directly for any assistance with arranging a corporate agreement with the Tower and your company.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

stayed for 2 nites 16th and 17th of june what a lovely pleasant hotel fab surroundings.the staff are sooo pleasant and helpful, we were on the 8th floor overlooking the wharf the room was spotless with fantastic views. breakfast was nice but both mornings were cold that needs to be addressed. the outside seating area was very pleasant and clean and i could have sat there all day taking in the views. oh and ps try the selection of icecreams they are delicious once again thanks to all staff for their pleasant stay

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank carolgibbons

Thanks for your post,
I am delighted you found us to be a lovely pleasant hotel and the team equally pleasant and helpful. I’m really sorry that your breakfast was cold; this is unacceptable and I will certainly investigate this for you.
I have passed on your kind thanks to the team and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Stayed at the guoman tower hotel for the Jubilee celebrations.
Nice rooms but getting just a littel tired although the hotel is renovating rooms.
Our first room had a strong smell of varnish form the renovations but we were quickly allolocated another room.
Staff friendly and efficient.

Room Tip: If going to the West end for the theatre take a taxi if there are 4 of you. Cheaper than the tube fares.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Thanks for your post,
I’m pleased to read that the team were able to allocate an alternative room for you and I regret that the original room was not quite ready for your check in.
Thanks for your comments about the team being friendly and efficient.
I hope we are able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

stayed for 2 nights at the tower hotel on the jubilee weekend. we were booked into the euston holiday inn but our party of about 40 was overbooked from almost a year previously???????? however we were offered the guoman tower hotel and with some trepidation accepted. a superb hotel and the icing on the cake was a river view from our excellent room. we saw the whole flotilla without getting wet. could not fault the hotel at all except maybe the route downstairs from our room (we were on the first floor and felt guilty using the lifts)- although there were 4 they were always very busy.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Thanks for your post,
I am thrilled that despite your understandable concerns at moving to an alternative hotel; you were very happy with your stay. I’m really glad you enjoyed your view so much and were able to watch the flotilla from the comfort of your room.
I hope you are able to visit us again soon.