Got booked in the Tower hotel for 10 nights on a business trip:
- Checking-in took almost 15 minutes. The guy at the reception desk only cared that my credit card was covered but was not interested at all to ensure a quick checking-in
- Breakfast room has the atmosphere of a canteen and does not open before 6:30AM. Quality of the breakfast is below average. Coffee is horrible (just filter coffee). Fortunately enough, there is a Starbucks nearby.
- Personnel in the breakfast room is especially quick in cleaning the table. Unfortunately, I only wanted to get some more orange juice and had no intention to leave braekfast..... So, I had to walk back and get another bowl with cornflakes. Please teach your personnel that they better look what there guests are doing!
- Rooms and bathrooms need some urgent refurbishment. At least, the TV was new.....
- It usually took 5 minutes until the shower had warm water
- Bar is o.k. but not very special
- Location is good. Just 5 minutes to Tower Hill tube station and 2 minutes to Tower Bridge.
Overall, the price was much too high for the service provided. Next time, I ask my assistant to book me into another hotel.More
- Free Wifi