The Tower
US$213
US$188
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$366
US$265
Priceline
  • Room Service
7,609 results
All reviewsst katherine's dockbridge viewxi barguoman towertower hill tube stationexecutive roomfantastic locationbit datedlarge hotelan upgradethe club loungetheatre breaklovely roomstayed here for one nightfull englishtea and coffeecooked breakfast
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here in December 2013 for the weekend to see a show in the West End and do some shopping. We were looked after very well by the lovely Emilia in Guest Relations - and we will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone .
The location is perfect too.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I stayed there for a business trip but took my husband and daughter with me. The St. Katherine's marina is a lovely place to walk/jog and offers a variety of restaurants, bars and shops. The views over the Tower Bridge are superb, as well as the Tower of London and the Marina. The family room was sizeable and the sheets were Egyptian cotton. There were plenty of fluffy towels and the soaps/toiletries were L'Occitane an were really lovely. There was ambient night lighting in the bathroom and even the mirror had a heat pad behind it so it didn't steam up while the shower was running. I'd definitely recommend this hotel and we'll stay there again.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor overlooking yacht basin, or overlooking the tower bridge rather than just a river view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Viner01
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We stayed over at this hotel on valentines day and loved every minute of our visit. The rooms were very comfortable, the view was to die for. I def would recommend upgrading to a club room as the extras are great and the use of the club lounge is just fab. We were going to a show and had a few glasses of prosecco in the club lounge prior to this and it's all complimentary. The breakfast in the morning was good also. Great choice and the food was all very warm. The staff cannot do enough for you. Would absolutely recommend this hotel....

Room Tip: Upgrade to a club room with bridge view, you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna L
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I was staying at this hotel as part of a training convention.

On arrival, I feared the worst as the building looked like a 70's style dated building. On the inside, I was impressed. Very clean, friendly staff. Multiple bars, good breakfast selection.

The location is fantastic during day and night. Tower Bridge looks magnificent. The Tower of London is a stones throw away.

I would stay here again without a doubt and would recommend it as a base to anyone staying in London.

I am unaware of costs I must admit as that was covered by the conference.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

This is a fantastic hotel, which has fab views of Tower bridge and St Katherines pier as well as the expensive yachts in the marina behind.The first thing you notice on arrival is the number of staff willing to engage and offer assistance.We booked an executive twin (complimentary room mini bar & club lounge access made paying extra to upgrade well worth it) The views from our 5th floor room were fab, you can't believe how close you are to Tower bridge! Rooms are quite small for exec standard especially when compared to Hilton and Novotel, however the beds were very comfortable.The only negative comment I have is that when we entered our room, the toilet was very dirty and couldn't be used so we had to trek back down to reception.We were given another room and housekeeping wrote a lovely card apologising and also left us a bottle of wine which was nice.We were offered a late check out (2pm) but when we came back to the room at 1pm we were locked out and a house keeping team leader said she couldn't let us in and was unfriendly and not willing to help)! My friend had to go back down to reception whilst I waited with all our bags! (I am unable to walk far without a stick) in the mean time a lovely gentleman who was refilling the mini bars let me into my room, thank goodness for common sense! Overall I would definitely recommend staying here as the location was ideal for the seminar we were attending in Old Billingsgate market.In fact we are returning to another Guoman hotel (The Cumberland, nr Marble Arch today!)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
GMTower, General Manager at The Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Reviewer,
Thanks for your post,
I’m really pleased that the issues you encountered were resolved satisfactorily and that you enjoyed your stay and our location. It’s great that you would recommend staying with us and I hope that you’ll visit us again soon.
Kind regards