4,731 results
All reviews trafalgar square complimentary mini bar national gallery covent garden nespresso machine bottle of champagne perfect location executive room excellent hotel west end special thanks london eye train station buckingham palace every member of staff wonderful stay big ben
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were pleasantly impressed with the service and quality of the Amba.We would definitely return.We were impressed with the location, quality of the room, the club experience.All major sites were accessible by walking.

1  Thank 937lucianog
Charing X, General Manager at Amba Hotel Charing Cross, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Wow 937lucianog! Your amazing review following your recent experience at the Amba Hotel Charing Corss just made my day!

It is a great pleasure to read how much you loved all the aspects of your stay I am very proud of my team and I am so happy to know how they were able to cause such a good impression on you. Please be ensured that I will pass your words of appreciation!

It is a great compliment to know that you would like to stay with us again in the future. Please contact me directly when you decide to return as it would be my pleasure to oversee the details of your booking.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Right next to Charring Cross station and within easy walking distance to the Embankment tube stop, Trafalgar Square and the National Portrait Gallery. Taxi stand just out the front door. Hotel has a beautiful interior and is very historic. Staff was great.

1  Thank Charles N

Dear Charles N,

Thank you for writing a review of your experience at the Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

It is a great pleasure to read your kind words regarding our great team. I am delighted that you love our fantastic central location and proximity to Trafalgar Square & the National Portrait Gallery. Thank you for your appeciation on our historic building and beutiful decor.

I look forward to welcoming you back again during your next visit to London. When you have decided to return please do contact me directly as it would be my pleasure to oversee the details of your booking.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Called in for luncheon yesterday, and although I hadn't booked, a delightful table for two was found in their restaurant overlooking the Strand.
The meal was first class, and the waiting staff, all female, were so friendly and efficient.
Will certainly dine there again.

1  Thank jwjones1

Dear jwjones1,

What a wonderful review! Thank you for sharing this amazing words describing your recent experience at the Terrace Restaurant.

At the Amba Hotel Charing Cross we aim to make all our guest and visitors feel welcome. I am delighted to know how much our fantastic team and the quality of the food impressed you. The view directly over the Strand is an absolute highlight of our beautiful restaurant.

You are more than welcome to visit us any time you want for a meal or maybe a drink at our Bar. If in the future you decide to stay with us, please contact me directly. It will be my pleasure to oversee all the details of your reservation.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel locates in central London, right next to Trafalgar Square and National Gallery, around 10-min walk to Covent Garden, China Town, and theatre district.
You can walk down to the Thames. Around 15 min walk will take you to Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Parliament, etc. Charing Cross tube station is right next door. Embankment tube station and pier is a short walk away. The service at the hotel is very good & the staff are super friendly.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jade6666

Dear Jade6666,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

I am delighted that you love our fantastic location and that it helps you to visit the places that you want to go. It is a great pleasure to read your kind words regarding our super friendly team and the amazing service they strive to deliver to all our guests.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel, though large, had an intimate comfortable feeling right from the get-go. Extra unexpected touches such as soft flickering ‘candles’ along the main passageway and up the sweeping main stairway welcomed us each evening. Situated right in the midst of bustling London with entrance to Charing Cross underground station and taxi stand just outside the door was very convenient.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Midge36

Dear Midge36,

Thank you for sharing this lovely review describing your recent stay at Amba Hotel Charing Cross!

I am thrilled that you loved your stay at our beautiful hotel and that our central location was so convenient for you. It is a delight to know how much the elegant decor with the candles along the corridor & staircase provided you with this "intimate comfortable feeling".

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future. When you decide to return please feel free to contact me directly as it would be my pleasure to oversee your booking.

Warm regards,