The Landmark London
US$302
US$276
Hilton
  • Pool
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$258
US$236
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$197
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$184
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$240
Orbitz.com
US$475
Excellent 5/5
  • Pool
3,135 results
All reviewswinter gardenmarylebone stationmirror barafternoon teabeautiful hotelmarylebone high streetfive star hotelregents parkexecutive roombottle of champagnefamily roomwest endatriumspaconciergeluxurydoorman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2011

Liked the room. Liked the Amenities ....White Company. Didn't know that they made toiletries.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2011

We came to London for Easter to visit our relations and stayed at the well located Landmark, right in front of Marylebone station. We had a great room with two double beds and a massive bathroom. The Winter Garden is a stunning location , great breakfast every morning and the kids loved the restaurant two twenty two, which has good selection of food and fantastic staff, very friendly.
We would really recommend the hotel as a great base for getting around London and so lovely to come back to in the evening, so romantic !

Room Tip: call the hotel and ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2011

I stayed here for one night before heading off to another hotel just outside London to propose to my girlfriend. I hadn't told her we were staying at the hotel and her eyes lit up when she saw the place. The room was spotless, with a bottle of champagne waiting for us. We had dinner that night in the Winter Garden which was exceptional. We returned later to their bar and enjoyed some fantastic Mojitos. I cannot fault their service, the room or the whole experience we had staying there and would recommended it to anyone wanting a special night in London.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ajcable
Reviewed 13 April 2011

I stayed at the Landmark for the day before my wedding and wedding night. The room was very nice. What I was disappointed with was that I had requested a room with as much natural light as possible, yet the lighting in the room was still dull despite being an outside room - so much so that we had to have the curtains taken down for getting ready! What really dissapointed me though, is that I asked to be sent a kettle as I am partial to a herbal tea, and the staff told me that it would be a £10 charge to use it - what a con - you can buy them for a fiver! Now I am not a skinflint - but when you are paying over £300 a night for a room - this just feels like they are taking you for a ride. I let them know I was disappionted and the duty manager was meant to call me. I never heard back so when we were on our way out for my pre wedding meal I asked at reception - and had a bit of a disagreement with the said duty manager as I said it was ridiculous to charge customers for this on principle - and he went on about company policy etc. This went on for about 5/10 minutes - after which he said he would see what he could do - and on return from dinner there was a kettle in my room - but really it should never have come to me having to have it out with him. (BTW - if you do stay there - it is £25 if you want cups and tea bags!!).

We were very kindly given spa vouchers for the day after our wedding, we tried to change the appointments toearlier in the day so we could go after breakfast - but they were unable to change it which was understandlable however.....We had to check out, pay for car park - and drove to our wedding venue to collect bits - then came back to the Landmark - had to get the car parked again etc. We went to the spa - had the intro, filled forms, changed into robes etc - and waited. We were then told that our therapist was running an hour late as she had forgotten to put her watch forward. And were we okay to wait. We 'as we had a family meal to go to and packing for honeymoon to do - and things were tight timewise, so we had to leave - they said they would extend our voucher - but I explained to them that driving into London for a "relaxing" massage was to me a contraditction -and could we just have a refund - to which they were going to investigate - but no one has bothered to come back to me or return my call. We then had to get dressed and pay another extortionate fee for the car park!!

My dissapointment was not with the rooms or with the hotel, but with the service which I would not hace expected from a hotel which markets itself as one of the Leading Hotels of the World.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank KatieStaffs
The_Landmark_London, Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2011

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and the team, I am so sorry that your stay with us was disappointing, our aim is always to exceed our guests expectation and I am sorry that for you, especially on the occasion of your wedding that we did not achieve this.

Having read your comments, I feel particularly disappointed about your time that was wasted in the Spa, due to our staff member being delayed. We would like to rectify this and would like to offer you and your husband another treatment at a more relaxed time, for you both to enjoy The Landmark as you should have done.

Please contact me directly at sally.beck@thelandmark.co.uk and I will look forward to helping you both make some happy memories of your time with us.

Sally Beck
Director of Marketing

Reviewed 10 April 2011

To celebrate our anniversary, we planned our very first trip to Europe. We started in London to kind of "ease our toes into the pool", so to speak. The Landmark London was everything we had heard about it. The one drawback (location) wasn't a dealbreaker, because Marylebone station is just across the street from the hotel and attached via a covered walkway. Getting to central London (and anywhere else you want to go) was never more than a 15-25min Tube ride away. In retrospect, I'm glad that we decided to visit London first, because it allowed us to get the hang of the Tube, which would prepare us for the Metro in Paris.

The hotel itself was the definition of luxury. The staff made it clear that they were at our complete disposal, should we need anything at all. I've never been made to feel so important or so pampered upon arrival at a hotel.

We stayed in an Deluxe Executive and it felt like a small apartment. The bathroom had a separate bathtub and shower. There was also a water closet with a telephone, which amused us. The room had bathrobes and slippers for us to use during our stay. Breakfast in the Winter Garden each morning, and it was FABULOUS. There was an omelette/crepe chef on duty each morning, if made-to-order was wanted. We didn't have any other meals in the hotel, so I can't speak on that. There were a few restaurants in the surrounding area that we went to.

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. When we go back to London, and we're definitely going back, the Landmark is among our top picks for a place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple