The Landmark London
    • Free Internet
    Adams Hotel(London)
    Average 3/5
      3,142 results
      All reviewswinter gardenmarylebone stationmirror barafternoon teabeautiful hotelmarylebone high streetfive star hotelregents parkexecutive roombottle of champagnefamily roomwest endatriumspaconciergeluxurydoorman
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 24 May 2011

i stayed here for a couple of nights, due to an event i had to go to.
      The location of the hotel was excellent as i travelled by train. i stayed at the superior room, it was gorgeous, very spacious, huge bed, beautiful decor. i had a lovely facial done at the spa which is situated in the hotel, which made it very convenient. the staff were wonderfull so helpful, polite made you feel very welcome. being a burns victim i knew i needed more assistance than the usual person thus the hotel staff and concierge made this possible.
      The Landmark is one of the best hotels in london!

Room Tip: superior room perfect for a solo traveller.
      Reviewed 23 May 2011

My wife and I went to London for business and booked this hotel through Luxury Link. The hotel was extremely accommodating to our dates (Luxury Link has black-out dates) and the deal was quite special for 4 nights. I imagine this hotel was quite spectacular years ago. The lobby areas are a little "dated" now, but the the rooms are quite spacious and very comfortable. Our stay included breakfast each morning with was very good. There is a tube stop across the street from the hotel that will get you anywhere in London within 5-10 minutes. The staff was extremely friendly and even chased me down after the bell hop noticed I left my camera in the back of a cab. Whew!

All in all....a nice place.

Reviewed 23 May 2011

This was our third visit and all I can say is Perfect!

Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
      Reviewed 15 May 2011

We have stayed here a couple of times. The rooms are spacious, the bathroom is divine, and the personnel is fine. Lovely urroundings, and very quiet rooms. Real value for money! The only comment I have is the breakfast. For 25 pounds, I expect lovely variety in bread, yoghurts, teas and waters. That is not the case. I have had breakfast in many 5 star hotels (SOHO, MayFair, Park Plaza, four Seasons, Ritz), and I have never experienced such a poor quality breakfast. 25 pounds is a rip off!
      The rooms are impeccable. So my tip: do not hesitate to book a room (because you get the best), but eat your breakfast somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
      The_Landmark_London, Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2011

Thank you so much for giving us 5 stars, we are delighted that you are recommending us but really sorry that you did not enjoy our breakfast. We have such a large array to cover all of our guest’s needs, from continental, full English, A la Carte as well as the Breakfast To Go from our Room Service, all differently priced. I am sorry that you did not find something that suited your needs.

Hopefully on your next visit, we will be able to offer you something that suits you better

Kind Regards
      Sally Beck - Director of Marketing

Reviewed 14 May 2011

Convenient to Paddington Station and well situated for central London business or site seeing, but a better value versus Mayfair.