We ended our trip in Europe at The Landmark. We walked from Paddington Station to the front door which was under construction. We saw no signs with any direction. We walked ALL the way around the building to the back door with Bellman, who pointed to go straight... After going straight we saw no one... after turning around we finally saw another person who again "just pointed" & said go that way. This is a very large hotel. We finally made it to the front desk. We were checked in by a "training" receptionist. She was not friendly & could not make any suggestions on nearby restaurants, etc. we even asked about a taxi for departure & She went & asked conceierge & said just go out the back door, walk across the street to tube & you will see taxi stand. The location is away from everything you will want to visit on your trip. Other than that it is a beautiful hotel. That's about it! Stayed at The Rubens at beginning of our trip, wish we hadn't already booked this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London