Stayed at Landmark London in early October. Had many hotels in London before in every price category and it was always tough compromise between British level of service (low), location, and price (high),
Landmark surprised me with a very big room (stayed in Superior), which was well furnished (nothing was falling apart as in many other places i stayed before) and excellent sound proofing. The room was well stuffed with slippers, bathrobes, etc. The price was affordable as well. Moreover my wife joined me for the weekend and they charged no extra fee for the second guest, which was very nice of them.
The staff was polite and helpful. Apart from a couple of small issues with laundry (I gave up expecting top service here long ago) and Wi-Fi I was very much satisfied with them.
Location of this hotel is very convenient, Bakerloo line tube station is across the road and it goes right through all the sweet spots of the city so one would not have to change too often to get to most attractions. i wwas using taxi actively as well and my bill would very rarely go over 10 pounds.
What I did not like:
- Hotel is huge so if you are not lucky you can walk for 5 minutes through corridors before reaching your room. There are short cuts but you have to discover them yourself. No one will tell you.
- Wi-Fi is 14.5 pounds for 24 hours. This is ridiculous! This is a rip off. I think hotels have to re-consider their approach and provide it free of charge as they provide towels and soap.
- breakfast is the worst yet expensive of all i had anywhere. So if you have no spare 29 pounds per meal you should go round the corner and have your breakfast there. Mшту was paid in advance so I had no choice.
- Big room
- Well equipped
- Sound proof
- Mirror bar :-)
- Polite and helpful staff
I saw some tourists staying there and i think it will be suitable for both business and travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London