The Landmark earns its five stars in my view. The rooms are first class, the food is excellent and the service impeccable. The Landmark have a way of making you feel special and individually served despite the size and scale of the place. On this visit, I was on a tight schedule and needed my luggae sent to my room immediately so that I could dress for my next engagement. The porters always take your luggae from you automatically at the Landamrk and I was worried how long it would take to get to my room. I explained this to the desk clerk who checked me in and in the end he personally brought my bags to my room so that I wasn't delayed at all. A lovely touch. Stay here if you can. Straight opposite a tube station too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London