I loved this hotel. Great location in Marylebone/Baker street area. The hotel is right opposite Marylebone train & tube stn. I love that it is a walk away from Regents Park - where you would never believe you were in central London. Oxford st and Knightsbridge is 5 mins cab ride away.
The hotel is beautiful and the staff excellent. I treated myself to a suite as was not disappointed. Spacious and luxurious.
Afternoon tea is wonderful and food in general is good.
I would recommend highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London