We stayed at the Landmark for 5 Days and 4 Nights at the end of April. The weather was iffy but the Hotel and our experience in London were 5 star. Everyone at the hotel was above the board pleasant and the accomodations were great. The room is large by hotel standards and well appointed with a stall shower and bathtub as well.
There were a couple of minor hiccups that we had but not directly related to the room.
We booked tickets to a show in the West End through the hotel concierge and were overcharged by the ticket agent. We paid more than double the face value of each ticket vs. if we would have purchased them directly from the theater box office. I can understand paying a small premium but not twice the face value. Upon checkout, I spoke with Philip, the concierge and he was able to rectify the situation and had a 60 pound credit issued to my credit card. However, As of today, the account has not posted to my account and it has been 2 weeks today.
The second issue was with calls made from my room phone. These were toll free calls but I was charged per minute rates and upon checkout, the front desk clerk's only response was "We have no control over that. The calls are billed through a 3rd party company." I paid over 40 pounds for 4 toll free calls.
As I mentioned in the beginning, Everything else was excellent. The English and continental breakfast were excellent and the service was top notch.
I am sure the 2 minor issues will get rectified and I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London