the hotel is an oasis of clam. seriously. once you walk through the doors, you can forget of any troubles and unload them on the staff, who seem only too happy to be of help to you. i am generally not used to such great service in London, maybe its the economy effect or the fact that i was a part of the YPO group booking. anyway, great hotel, wonderful room and out of the world service. a couple of things to remember, its a big hote, so they have elevators on both sides of the hotel for ease of access, howvever requesting a room close to the elevator will be worthwhile. the breakfast (if included) is quite sad and as such of no great value, it is better to walk a couple of blocks on to baker street and you have a host of deli's waiting. the sunday brunch is outstanding as is the afternoon tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London