Elegant but relaxed. We just completed a stay here for 4 nts. The hotel is off the beaten path and away from the crowds. Complements to the entire staff. Check in was smooth and the staff are accomodating. The morning buffet was very good on business days. Absolutely incredible on the weekend.The staff in the bars were also very warm and friendly. If you are looking for a " happening " hotel I probably wouldnt choose this hotel. If you are looking for a beautiful hotel to escape the hustle of London and relax after long days of sightseeing this is a perfect choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London