If you want a true 5 stars hotel , this is for you. ! We felt very welcome and special during our stay. Very large room, over 40m2 I would say... The tv was kinda small as beds were far away. >Lovely marble bathroom , efficient turn down service, nice location next to marylebone station . I will def. stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark London, an oasis of luxury, at the heart of the world’s finest city. A magnificent historic and iconic hotel that blends contemporary flair with classic style. The spacious, elegant rooms and spectacular suites provide sumptuous comfort, peace and privacy along with all the amenities one could wish for. An array of charming spots to dine and unwind include the enchanting Winter Garden Restaurant, in the hotel’s breathtaking central atrium. The twotwentytwo is a favourite for it’s relaxed bar and stylish dining whilst the chic Mirror Bar is famous for fabulous cocktails. The sensuous Spa and well equipped health club are home to a gorgeous 15m pool. A host of beautiful banqueting suites and majestic ballroom have made the hotel a choice venue for impressive events, glamorous gatherings and spectacular weddings. Personable world class service with distinct London charm ensures that every guest experience in this haven of serenity is exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London