Stayed one night on a promotional rate booked through an offer company. As we were staying for a wedding anniversary i contacted the hotel in advance and they very kindly provided some amazing chocolate dipped strawberries and a cake at our evening meal. Nothing was too much trouble. Check in was excellent and we were escorted to our executive room. the room was fantastic, huge for any hotel room, let alone a central hotel. The rooms are arranged in a square around a central atrium so half the rooms look out of the hotel and half into the fantastic central autrium. We ate dinner in the winter garden and took advantage of the new menu, both the steak and the pork loin where excellent although very rich. Our rate entitled us to visit the spa without extra cost and we took advantage of this, the pool was very good and warm (it is a non-chlorinated pool) and not too busy. overall, all the staff we had contact with were excellent, and we really felt like we were special. Yes, the hotel is expensive (£4 for a small bottle of soft drink from the hotel bar) but on this occasion it was worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark London, an oasis of luxury, at the heart of the world’s finest city. A magnificent historic and iconic hotel that blends contemporary flair with classic style. The spacious, elegant rooms and spectacular suites provide sumptuous comfort, peace and privacy along with all the amenities one could wish for. An array of charming spots to dine and unwind include the enchanting Winter Garden Restaurant, in the hotel’s breathtaking central atrium. The twotwentytwo is a favourite for it’s relaxed bar and stylish dining whilst the chic Mirror Bar is famous for fabulous cocktails. The sensuous Spa and well equipped health club are home to a gorgeous 15m pool. A host of beautiful banqueting suites and majestic ballroom have made the hotel a choice venue for impressive events, glamorous gatherings and spectacular weddings. Personable world class service with distinct London charm ensures that every guest experience in this haven of serenity is exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Splitty, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London