Probably done over 40 nights here and it is a sound 5* hotel close to Marylebone and straight off the A40 with parking. An imposing entrance, reasonable rooms, a decent bar/bistro downstairs and nice pool. However, the service has been found very wanting at times, particularly in the Winter Garden where I would go so far as to say the staff are dismissive which is very odd as this is not exactly a high-brow venue...
Anyway, you'll get a good rate, reasonable room and will get fed. It won't be in the league of the big players but, then again, it should not be purporting to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London