This hotel is a rip off.
They charged me 18.42 pounds for a local call to a London cell phone.
When I questioned the charge, the general manager responded by saying that he found this outrageous charge to be " in line and more competitive than others" and no adjustment was made.
They also charge internet service.
Avoid this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London