My girlfriend & I stayed at The Landmark on 14th February for one night. It was a wonderful experience from the moment we stepped inside, we arrived very early (10am, official check-in wasn't until 2 or 3pm) however this wasn't a problem, the lovely Laetitia showed us around the hotel whilst our room was made up for us, we we're in our room by 10:15! To our surprise rose petals were placed on the bed in a heart shape with the words 'I Love You' underneath (If only I'd thought of doing that!)
The room itself was huge, having stayed at other luxury hotels in London, The Landmark offers the biggest rooms by a substantial amount, the bathroom alone is bigger than some other 5* hotel rooms in London! Our room was also placed above the pianist in the Winter Garden. He played wonderfully and you could hear it softly through the windows, beautiful.
Unfortunately we didn't dine in the Winter Garden as we had already made other plans, but from what I saw of the food and service, it looked amazing, I saw violinists playing in the evening amongst the diners which was a nice touch!
The mirror bar was thriving, service was a little slow but this didn't matter for us!
The cocktails were exquisite, definitely worth the £16 price! (We had the Kentaro & The Golden Age). However, upon paying the bill the waitress rudely stated whilst returning my card to me - 'will you be staying here long? As it's quite busy' very rude!
The spa was nice, small but pleasant, we didn't pay for any of the treatments but enjoyed the facilities regardless!
The hotel is definitely worth a special trip & is one we will visit again in the near future due to its unique approach to luxury!
Thank you all at The Landmark for making our day so special.
(Travelled as a couple, aged 21 & 22, stayed in room 439)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark London, an oasis of luxury, at the heart of the world’s finest city. A magnificent historic and iconic hotel that blends contemporary flair with classic style. The spacious, elegant rooms and spectacular suites provide sumptuous comfort, peace and privacy along with all the amenities one could wish for. An array of charming spots to dine and unwind include the enchanting Winter Garden Restaurant, in the hotel’s breathtaking central atrium. The twotwentytwo is a favourite for it’s relaxed bar and stylish dining whilst the chic Mirror Bar is famous for fabulous cocktails. The sensuous Spa and well equipped health club are home to a gorgeous 15m pool. A host of beautiful banqueting suites and majestic ballroom have made the hotel a choice venue for impressive events, glamorous gatherings and spectacular weddings. Personable world class service with distinct London charm ensures that every guest experience in this haven of serenity is exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London