Spent a few days at the Landmark after an initial week at the Langham and could not help comparing the 2 properties, for which I was better pleased with the Langham. The Landmark definitely do not spend as much money on accessories and guest amenities, on making their guests stay as memorable as the Langham.
Room was very big and comfortable and I was quite impressed with the housekeeping. As the Christmas period was very busy, It was difficult to get to dine at the restaurants and we had to either go out of the hotel or order room service. Charges for room service were ludicrous and were the same irrespective of what was ordered; had to order for water a couple of times because the management did not deem it necessary to provide complimentary water (which even 4 star hotels do).
Hotel is beautifully located and the concierge and door men were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London