“Excellent hotel - impeccable service”

The Landmark London
Ranked #53 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The Landmark is the very best place to stay whenever my work takes me to London. The service is always impeccable, warm and friendly. I can rely on that I will leave the hotel well rested and refreshingly pampered. My home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear berghanselgard,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on this website.

I was absolutely thrilled to read your feedback about your most recent stay with us, and so glad that you continue to choose us as your home away from home. We do believe that the details make the difference, and I am delighted that you find our team to be so welcoming and hospitable. It will be my pleasure to share your lovely comments with our team, as such positive feedback does genuinely make such a difference.

I do hope that your next stay with us is in the very near future, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience.

Andrew Batchelor

Write a ReviewReviews (2,983)

Reviewed 19 June 2014

all good except your internet fee program . what an insult to charge what you do in addition to your room charges . the 2 hr free time is a joke .
based on this insulting policy I would not stay at or recommend your hotel . we left your hotel and stayed at 5 star hotels in England and Paris . Free internet .
this is the 21st century .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank James W

Dear James W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on this website.

I was deeply sorry to learn that on this occasion, we were unable to meet your expectations, and I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I do take on board your comments regarding our WiFi charges. We have in fact recently amended them; however I am sorry that they were not what you were expecting. We have chosen not to include such extras in our rates, based on the feedback we have received from our guests’ that they would prefer to pay only for what they actually use. However, I understand that this may not apply to all, and therefore we do also have at our guests’ disposal a fully quipped business centre, offering complimentary Internet access 24 hours a day.

However, I am sorry if you feel that these charges should not be in place. We regularly review our pricing structure, and will always take on board our guests’ feedback when we do; therefore I am grateful to you for sharing yours with us. I do hope that we will have an opportunity in the future to welcome you back to The Landmark London, and to restore your faith in us.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed for one night. As always the service and room was seamless and luxurious.

Stunning building and location. The spa is beautiful and has an extensive treatments list, well worth a visit.

I would very much recommend it's hotel as one of the top London flagship hotels. My self and my partner have been visiting regularly for about four years now and it's always a prefect stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear David S,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay.

I was naturally thrilled to learn that your time with us was so memorable, and that our team were able to contribute to such an enjoyable stay. We do count ourselves very lucky to be able to call this majestic building our home, and it is such a delight to read about our guests’ appreciation of it also.

Our Health Club and Spa is a true oasis in the bustle of this wonderful city, so I am pleased that you found some time to enjoy it. I was also particularly pleased to read that each and every time you stay, you find our standards to be so high, and your expectations are always exceeded.

Thank you once again for your time. I do hope that your next stay with us is as enjoyable as the last, and we look forward to welcoming you and your partner back to your home away from home.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Once again we had another excellent stay at The Landmark. We visited for a trip to watch England V Sri Lanka at Lords we choose this hotel for convince to both Oxford Street and Lords Cricket Ground. Our two night stay was perfect in a room that was both exceptional in size and very comfortable. This is our third stay in as many years and the service has always been great from being greeted at the door to being taken to your room. The room was spotless and fresh towels everyday if needed. We also had cocktails in 222 and again the service was impeccable and very friendly with a great atmosphere. Checking and departure was seem less as always. I will look forward to returning again whether is for the cricket or purely for shopping.

Room Tip: We had room 339 and the bathroom was very large with a separate walk in shower and large bath.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Linny81,

Thank you for posting a review on this website of your most recent stay with us.

I was absolutely delighted to learn that as a returning guest of our hotel, we were able to not only meet but also exceed your expectations on all levels, and indeed that our team were able to create such a memorable experience for you.

We are extremely fortunate to have some of the most spacious rooms in central London, so I am glad that you enjoyed this feature of our hotel. I was also pleased to read that throughout the hotel, you found standards to be so high. It is extremely rewarding for our team to hear such praise of their hard work, and it is a genuine pleasure for me to share it with them.

Thank you once again for your kind words. I do hope indeed that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London, perhaps to watch some more cricket, or indeed for a spot of shopping.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Total stay was paid in advanced and same was informed at the checkin time but when the hotel staff said it has been not paid and we have to pay in advance for atleast one week stay so it was very upseting and we have to make few calls to where the payment was made and than they were also upset.
Any how the problem got solved but this was only the upset.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear SYED1211,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay.

Please firstly allow me to express my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by the apparent lack of communication, or indeed confusion upon your arrival. I am sorry that your stay did not start off in the way that you would have hoped, however I am pleased that the rest of your stay was so enjoyable.

Thank you once again for your comments. I do hope that we will have the opportunity in the near future to welcome you back to The Landmark London, and I am confident that your next visit will be thoroughly enjoyable from the moment of arrival.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Ideal location for my needs, and elegant hotel with high class clients.

Hotel restaurant and cafe are excellent, with quality food, and selection of wine.

The location of the hotel is very convenient for my travel needs.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Abbas A,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your recent stay.

I was naturally delighted to read that your time with us was so enjoyable, and that in particular our Food and Beverage outlets exceeded your expectations. We are indeed also extremely well located for accessing all corners of this marvellous city, and I am glad that you were able to get around so easily.

I do hope that in the near future we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Landmark London.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed here with my 2 daughters 14 and 10 years old. We were greeted at the door by a very polite and welcoming door man who took our bags. The check in staff were friendly and efficient. Our room was spacious and well equipped with everything we required. The children were left a whole bunch of cookies and cake to eat in our room as I had told the hotel this was a treat for them when booking. The atrium in the hotel is just lovely, like being outside inside. The hotel was clean and all the staff were friendly and polite. We used this hotel as our base for the One Direction concert in Wembley and the next day we went to Madam Tussauds which was a 5 minute walk from the hotel. Surrounding the hotel are lots of restaurants and opposite is Marylebone station which was handy when coming back from Wembley. We had room service both mornings and the breakfasts were lovely. I would return to this hotel again, me and my girls had a terrific weekend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear den_zle,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to review our hotel on this website.

I was absolutely delighted to read that our team were able to provide such a warm welcome to you and your daughters, and that we were able to check you in to your guest room so quickly and efficiently. We do all we can to ensure our younger guests enjoy their stay as much as everybody else, so I am pleased that they enjoyed the small gestures arranged by our team.

I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations on so many levels, and that throughout our hotel you found our standards to be so high. It is very rewarding for our team to hear such positive feedback about the hard work that they do, and it will be my pleasure to pass your kind words on to them.

I do hope that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to The Landmark London, for another memorable experience.