“Excellent Breakfast and Location”

The Landmark London
Ranked #52 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed at the landmark on a business trip however I couldn't but appreciate the excellent breakfast that this luxury hotel had to offer. Great location and very professional staff. Will definitely choose the Landmark again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank john_smith_borg
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear john_smith_borg,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I was delighted to learn that your experience was so memorable, and that you enjoyed the comfort and luxury afforded by our hotel. In particular, I was pleased to read that our team members made such a difference to your stay, and that we were able to meet your expectations on all levels.

I do hope that we will soon indeed have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London, for another wonderful experience.

Andrew Batchelor

Write a ReviewReviews (2,981)

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I was staying at The Landmark for a night last week and wanted to have an early dinner in The Winter Garden (which I'd had highly recommended to me) but unfortunatey they were still serving afternoon tea. They suggested I go to the TwoTwentyTwo. I was unsure about doing so but I'm really glad I did.

The lady at the door (I think her name was Loreena) was really helpful. I told her I wasnt sure about staying and she convinced me to stay for at least for a drink. I decided to stay but the table I liked wasn't ready however Loreena got it sorted for me so quickly I thought that if this is the level of servce I would definately stay.

The food was excellent and the atmosphere that of a very superior restaurant however it was the level of service that impressed me most. Even the manager Agatha came over with a complimentary petit four with the engraving 'thanks for choosing us' at the. Very impressed. I've stayed in hotels all over the world but I'll definately be coming back to this one.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank John J

Dear John J,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to learn that your experience was so memorable. I am sorry that you were unable to dine at your first choice of venue; however I am so pleased that we were able to welcome you to our twotwentytwo restaurant.

Our team in this restaurant are indeed extremely efficient, and I was so pleased to learn that the welcome they provided you was so warm. It is such a pleasure to read about the memorable moments our team are creating for our guests, and I will be happy to ensure that both Lorena and Agata read your lovely feedback. We do value all our guests’ comments, so thank you once again for sharing them with us.

I do hope that we will soon have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Landmark London, for another wonderful stay, and another superb meal.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Everything well almost everything was great however no beer available and the Wi-Fi was £12.40 for 24 hours even by the Landmarks standard it is a rip off. This is the first hotel that I would have paid extra for Wi-Fi in at least 4 years. The rest was superb the staff are very helpful all the food and drinks that we enjoyed were excellent.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the Atrium I am guessing that all rooms are good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank middle53

Dear middle53,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on this website.

I was pleased to read that you did enjoy your overall experience with us here, and that our team were able to create a memorable experience for you. Thank you also for your kind words regarinf the food and beverage you enjoyed.

I was, of course, disappointed to read that the charges for our WiFi were not what you were expecting, and I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience caused. We have recently changed our pricing structure, so that all guests may enjoy complimentary access to our WiFi network for two hours, and we do also have at our guests’ disposal a Business Centre, open 24 hours per day, allowing access to the Internet.

Just to let you know, we do offer packages for our rooms that include access to the WiFi, meaning no additional charges are incurred, which you may find useful for the future. However, I do take on board your comments, and thank you for taking the time to share these with us.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London in the near future, and restore your faith in us.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Checked into the Landmark on May 1 for 3 nights. I chose the Landmark over the Savoy this trip purely for variety and because I'd read good reviews of the spa. In many ways the hotel is exceptional; sadly, customer service throughout was wanting.

Unlike many of the other luxury hotels in London, the Landmark is truly spacious as well as gorgeous. Great location. Gorgeous decor. The Winter Garden is perhaps the nicest palm court in London and the food is excellent. My room was generously sized and beautifully furnished, and had a spacious marble bathroom. I thoroughly enjoyed a massage and facial skillfully delivered by Ragini in the hotel's spa. And the door staff was very professional and courteous. Unfortunately, this is where the positive comments end.

The hotel's facilities are decidedly 5 star, but the service overall is not.

I arrived about an hour before my room was ready. I was checked in promptly and told I could wait in the Winter Garden palm court until my room was ready. Arriving at the Winter Garden with hand luggage in tow, I was told by the hostess that I was not allowed to have tea in the palm court while my room was being prepared, despite many open tables, as breakfast was still being served. She informed me I'd have to wait in the restaurant downstairs. We walked downstairs with our bags to find lunch service in full swing and the restaurant full. The hostess downstairs told us we'd have to wait upstairs in the palm court. After hauling our hand luggage back upstairs and a few words with the hostess, the F&B manager welcomed us into the palm court and graciously provided complimentary tea while I waited for the room.

Shortly after settling into my room, I went to the front desk to change money for tips. Despite being only 1 of 2 people waiting at the front desk staffed by 3 attendants, I was not greeted, and when I took the initiative to ask for change, I was told none had access to the drawer to change money. This was the first of 2 such occurrences. Of 5 trips to the front desk in 3 days, I was greeted by staff only twice (check in and check out). Once, while in line with 2 other customers, I was completely ignored and eventually walked away. Numerous times during my stay I was passed in the lobby by staff who failed greet me or even make eye contact. The staff at the Savoy and Goring, on the other hand, take every opportunity to greet patrons and make every guest feel like a vip. That courtesy is a key difference between a luxury property and, say, an ordinary 4 star hotel.

My room was very nice, and actually surpassed the Savoy in terms of space and accommodation. After requesting an iron and ironing board, I was brought a rather tired ironing board and a non-steam iron. My request for a steam iron was quickly granted. Housekeeping was average except toiletries were not consistently replenished.

The spa is reasonably well furnished and the fitness room comparable to other London hotels. The hotel is famous for its spa treatments, and the service I received from the therapist certainly lived up to the reputation. The small treatment room was pleasant as well. The men's locker room, however, had no attendant and was not well kept. Wet towels and robes were overflowing from baskets and falling on the floor, and the room was generally untidy.

On my final night I was joined at the hotel by my wife and we hosted 4 friends for dinner in the Winter Garden, which is a lovely space, especially at night. The sommelier was well informed and professional, the food delicious, and the server very conscientious, if a bit inexperienced. When I complimented the food and service, the server replied "Well, welcome to a 5 star hotel," perhaps assuming we'd never been to one before. Uh . . . "thank you" would have sufficed.

If the Landmark were a run-of-the-mill 4 star hotel, I wouldn't be writing this review. But the hotel isn't a 4 star property and it doesn't charge 4-star rates. It purports to be a luxury hotel on par with London's other premier properties. As far as facilities go, the Landmark is their equal. But the customer service and attention to detail at the Landmark does not compare with London's other luxury hotels. Service is, in large measure, what luxury travelers pay for. And for this reason, I probably won't return to the Landmark.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Kevin C

Dear Kevin C,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to share your experience of our hotel on this website.

Whilst I was pleased to read that there were some elements of your stay that you did enjoy, I was sorry to learn that we were unable to meet your expectations on all levels, and I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I was so sorry to learn that due to an internal miscommunication, you were sent to various areas of the hotel to wait for your room to be ready. This is of course completely unacceptable, and will be addressed immediately with the relevant departmental managers. I was also extremely oncerned to read that whilst waiting at our Front Desk, you were not acknowledged by any member of our team. This is not our usual standard, and I am deeply sorry that you experienced this lack of engagement from our team throughout the hotel. Please be assured that we take all our guests’ comments very seriously, and will always ensure that any relevant learning is taken. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

Nonetheless, I am happy that you were satisfied with your spacious guest room, and that you enjoyed your treatment in our relaxing Health Club and Spa so much. I will be sure that Ragini receives your positive comments.

I do hope that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London, and restore your faith in us.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is the most expensive hotel I have ever stayed in. Beautiful surroundings. Expensive decorations. High end food at an expensive price. We did not take advantage if anything here. I read on TA that a refill of coffee was extra. That turned off from the start. Drinks and food in room was extra. Really, I do not expect to be provided with soda and candy but free ice would be appreciated. However the ice may be free but the tip would not. If you are not rich, be prepared to be looked down upon. Other more affluent guest wonder how you got here. Who cares. Hotel right across the street from tube station giving good access to Oxford Street station. Small food store to get drinks and takeout. Bus lines stops here also. Room was clean but floor in water closet was not moped. The doormen were gracious and polite. The reception desk was very helpful. For the price, this is a one time deal for me. However, I would recommend it. Enjoy

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear 466247,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, regarding your recent stay.

I was of course pleased to read that you enjoyed our beautiful building and surroundings, and that our location was convenient for your stay. However, I was sorry to learn that on this occasion we were unable to meet all your expectations, and I would like to apologise for not having been able to create the memorable experience you were hoping for.

I am sorry that our prices were not necessarily what you were expecting. We do indeed offer ice for our guests on a complimentary basis, however I am sorry if perhaps this was not explained fully to you. I am sorry that you felt not as welcome as might have been possible, however I can assure you that our team will always extend a warm welcome to each and every guest, on each and every single stay.

However, I am glad that you found our Reception and Doormen teams to be helpful, and that the service they provided was of such a high standard. I do hope that at some stage in the future we will indeed have the pleasure of welcoming you back, for what I am sure would be a more comfortable and enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Overview…. The Landmark is a lovey hotel and feels quite grand upon entering. The rooms are quite large for the London area when considering price and space. The service, while more than acceptable, is less than what I’ve had in 4 star properties. They have a small spa that covers the basics and allows children into the main areas. The hotel contains several eateries and a lounge. Amongst them, The Winter Garden serves breakfast which is acceptable on weekdays and beyond the pale bad on weekends. The hotel has several banquet areas which seem capable of covering a wide range of function & sizes. While I would stay here again, location is less than optimal for most tourist areas and I would be willing to pay more for a central location while eliminating taxi costs for a similar London property.

BASIC REVIEW OF STAY & TRIP…

Guests…Family of 4 (ages 41, 36, 6, 2) travelling for pleasure (mix of tourism and anniversary trip).

Pre-trip: I explored the various 4 & 5 star hotels of London on-line & booked directly through the Landmark website. I took a "family deluxe room" (which is the same thing as the “single deluxe room but marketed under another name to lure families) with the "Easter" package which included room, spa, breakfast, Wi-Fi, and an Easter egg (£70 more than the base price for the same room). For me, the main factors on deciding upon The Landmark were room size, spa availability (for the kids), 5* rating, and location (although the location isn’t really the best).

While many 4 and 5* hotels that I have dealt with in the past have sent an e-mail asking if I needed any help planning the itinerary, this was not done from this property (as I tend to plan vacations myself, this isn’t really much of an issue).

Arrival: We arrived into Heathrow and took the "Heathrow Express" train into Paddington station (about £50 one way). From Paddington we Grabbed a taxi to the hotel (£10 including tip). The doorman was right there to open the door and assist with the luggage. As we got into London quite early, I wasn't expecting the room to be ready and it wasn't. As check-in was supposed to be around 1400-1500, I had no problem with this. I was happy to drop the luggage and start our visit to London. The receptionist stated they would call when the room became available and they delivered on their promise to call by 1400. I think we checked in around 1500. There were no problems with check in and all staff were more than polite and professional. Full Payment and 1 day extra of deposit are demanded upon check in. While not strange, I had thought that charges would be made upon check out. No big deal either way. Standard paperwork. Standard process of getting the keys and finding the way to the room. Nothing exceptional for good or bad. . Luggage was in the room as promised.

Room: From what I researched, The Landmark seems to offer the largest rooms for the price in a London 5 star. The room we got was as seen on their website. Spacious and roomy, The sitting area contains a couch, a desk, a couple chairs, and a coffee table with the usual tourist magazines. A few feet away is the sleeping area containing 2 beds and nightstand in-between, Our room faced the atrium which is most likely the best view you can have (compared to the Streets).
The balconies are locked and unavailable for use (what a pity). Others have mentioned that there is a piano player at night and that it can be heard. While this is true, we found it quite nice. Lighting is pretty much all or none. The entrance hallway can be lit separately as can the can lights above the bed but otherwise the lighting for the whole room is under one button. In order to use the restroom you need to turn on the lights from the bedroom (not very nice for those late night visits when everyone else is trying to sleep).

Bathroom: The bathrooms are spacious and generally well done. Separate areas for the double sink, shower/tub, & toilet. The only available closet is located in the sink area. When we arrived the bathroom was set up for 2 guests and didn't have towels or robes for 4 (let alone children’s robes) which would seem standard for guests booking a package for 4 to include spa usage. As has been mentioned in earlier reviews, there is no plug for a hairdryer in the bathroom. This is nothing less than absurd as the whole idea of individual bed and bath rooms is to not disturb the whole room while others prepare. Many 5* amenities are missing from the bathroom… i.e. No razors. No toothbrushes, etc.
Soaps & amenities… (Bar soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion) are a housebrand which I enjoyed, but this wasn't appreciated by the other family members. I believe a shower cap, a sewing kit, and a pack of cotton swabs were part of the standard set up.

Etc.. There were a couple issues that made it less than 5*. Booked amenities weren't in the room upon arrival (standard in 5* properties) and my visit to reception got me the excuse that amenities are delivered in the evening (really?). My kids already knew what the room looked like from on/line research so the Easter eggs and strawberries upon entering would have added to their experience (first impressions and all). Also standard in 5 star properties is to have a set up for the children upon entering, this usually is a little doll or stuffed animal of some sort. This set up was missing upon entering…BUT… As my daughters ended up with a bear each and, perhaps, too much, candy… I would guess that aspect of the trip got more than satisfied in the end.

Spa: The spa is rather small yet functional. As others have mentioned, there are set times for children, but that doesn't mean that the pool is reserved for kids, and there were times that out of politeness, that I had to regulate my children to the steps in order to allow other guests to swim laps in the pool. The gym is off limits to children so there was almost no chance of taking advantage of this service. Steam rooms are located within the sex specific changing rooms and are pretty much out of reach for those with children. The hot tub, while small, does offer a forced massage shower head which is nice (and this is available for children as well). The sauna seemed to always be under heated but perhaps this was due to being forced to visit upon opening at 0730(also available for use by children). The "children's toys" were nothing more than standard kickboards and "noodles" that are used in adult pool "fitness" classes. Not really a problem as this is a spa and not a kids pool. There are goggles available upon request. A small lounge with 4 seats provides 3 varieties of juices, a basket of fruits, and newspapers. As there were no childcare services available from the hotel we were not able to really take advantage of any of the "treatments" offered by the spa

Housekeeping: Basic amenities (soaps, towels, pens, paper, etc.) were replaced twice daily from what I could figure out (I have a habit of taking pen and paper with me wherever I go so I did take note of pen replacement.
The 2 robes we got from the start were never replaced after we tossed them in with the dirty towels and I had to resort to going down to the spa to get new robes for our daily visits.
They did take the time to nicely arrange the kid’s dolls on the bed and fold a couple PJs that had been tossed in hurry.
Other than a lack of robe replacement & children's robes (which is major for a spa package), I found no real problems with housekeeping.

Breakfast: Unbeknownst to me, Weekdays the "English breakfast" is served off of a menu but on weekends the hot dishes are served buffet style. The 2 weekdays we were there, I enjoyed the breakfast and found it to be well worth the asking price. The 2 weekend days were less than ideal and had I paid £30 a person, I would have left quite frustrated as none of the hot dishes were worth my time. I.E. basic dishes that didn't include higher end items such as the crab cakes, asparagus, fish, etc. The eggs benedict were hard and crusty both days (both the muffins and poached eggs). French toast is usually a favorite in my household (every weekend I make a big “American Breakfast”) but went untouched as it was dry and solid at best (both days). The habit of placing the bill on the table while in the middle of the meal is just abhorrent (even TGI Friday's train their servers to wait until the end of the meal). I sat down to lipstick one day on a white coffee cup (details, details details), could this really not be seen by staff?. Unpolished silverware is not the mark of a 5*. Brown over-ripe bruised pineapple? In a 5*? Really? Take the hit. Throw it out. Don't serve it to your guests. Coffee is the weak "American" style and in order to get anything with a bit of flavor I needed to order a "triple" espresso.

Odd Note… One morning I ordered a coffee once before my family came down for breakfast and got hit with a £7 bill. As it wasn’t actually part of breakfast, I can’t really complain …but… it would have been a nice gesture on the hotel’s part to offer me such.

Location: Don't let Google maps fool you. This hotel is not in a central location unless you desire to visit the Sherlock Holmes museum or Regent’s park. To get anywhere "touristy" you will need to have some form of transportation and your choice will be either some form of public transport for £10-20 (for a family of 4) or a taxi for £10-15 . We took taxis everywhere and this added a good £50 a day. Public transport may be cheaper but is hardly worth the savings by time you carry around 2 kids and try to figure out the proper routes. While there are shops and restaurants on Baker street and the surrounding area, none of them are very much ideal when it comes down to tourism. Marylebone station is indeed right across the street but I’m not sure what good that is unless you’re coming from or going to place served by the station.

Building: Large, spacious, and well done. The building is from the old "railroad" times and is pleasant to be in. My 6y.o. helped me decide on this property on aesthetics alone. It is beautiful, no doubt, but so are many other 5 and 4* properties in London. The winter garden is quite nice. The “secondary” entrance/reception is actually nicer than the one currently in use & contains the main lobby for sitting/resting/waiting/socializing/etc.

Staff: Generally pleasant and polite. Staff met in the hallways were polite and used formal terms (Sir, Ma'am) versus Mr. Smith or Mrs. Jones, etc.

Breakfast staff seemed a bit stressed and less apt to be service orientated versus proficient.

Spa staff...While polite, seemed suspicious every time I needed to go down and ask for robes for my family due to not having any in the room (I wasn't going to take my 6 y.o. daughter into the men's changing rooms with me and therefore wanted to bring her down in her bathing suit. They were more than happy to lend gear such a goggles for the kids. The first 2 days they took my 6 y.o. into the lounge and served her juice while I went and changed. Generally pleasant but certainly concerned as to cost control as seen by the robes and the need to sign in and sign out

Doormen were always polite and ready to do their jobs. Upon leaving for dinner one night we noticed it was raining and the door staff were ready with umbrellas instead of having to head back up to our room. One of the doormen in “formal dress*at the secondary entrance was more than happy to pose for pictures with my family which, while expected, was still nice.

Reception was polite the few times I had any interaction with them. Although I arrived quite early, they were apologetic as to room not being ready. The apologized that I had to wait for check-out. They apologized that they couldn’t put gratuities on my bill. None of this was a problem for me (other than the gratuities and the extra cost that came from me requesting such).

Concierge: I came in with my trip pretty much planned and didn't really need the concierge service. For our return trip home, I needed direction to London City Airport. I went directly to the concierge for this information and we determined that a cab would be the most convenient. I will place no blame on anyone for this problem, but for some reason or another, the cab driver was informed that we would be going to Heathrow. I know for a fact that it wasn't me. I also know for a fact that it wasn't the cab driver. I believe the problem was that a different concierge dealt with my wife while I was checking out with reception. Perhaps the communication wasn't clear as my wife is a native French speaker. It cost me almost £200 and 2 hours to get to the airport that I had specified earlier. Details. Details. Details. Anticipation. Knowledge of clients. Etc. To me, a 5 star will make note of earlier client concerns and communicate such amongst departmental staff. When I state to the head concierge that I want to go to x location upon my departure from the property, the others should be informed of such versus contacting others in my party that may not have concerned themselves with trip details. I take the overall blame but somehow and somewhere, I just feel the hotel missed out its service duties on this one.

ETC...

Shoe shine service: I admit that I’m a shoe/clothing fanatic. My version of London tourism was to visit Saville row and the high quality clothing makers, (i.e. not made in India Burberry but shops such as Gaziano & Girling, John Lobb, and Cleverley). I'm not sure how they did it, but my shoes returned almost worse than what I gave them. Streaked, dirty, no edge dressing, etc. I could have done better with 10 minutes of my own time. Needless to say, I was quite happy that I didn’t give them anything that cost more than £400 pounds (Crockett & Jones versus Edward Green). If you do not have the capability to do it right, is it perhaps better not to offer the service? Northampton is a treasure trove of high quality footwear, I would guess many of your guests are wearing such. A single pair of shoes can cost the same as a week stay in your hotel. Again…Just a bit more attention to detail.

Payment…I was a bit surprised that upon check-in that they needed to charge not only the 4 nights stay, but another night's worth of deposit for the 10 soft drinks that were in the mini-bar. Not a problem but perhaps something to think about should your credit card have a limit less of X amount and you want to use the same card for the entire trip.

Irons: Based on previous reviews on this site and management responses, I went to reception and asked directly for a steam iron. I was given the basic cheap high heat, burn your clothes C*%p iron instead. Again. Details. Details... As a 5* property it is NOT my job to chase hotel staff. Besides, what type of hotel believes that non-damp clothes can be ironed without steam?

Tips/gratuities: These need to be left on an individual basis and the hotel is not capable of distributing such at the end of your stay. I wanted to leave £200 on my credit card upon check out, to be given equally amongst the various departments, but was instead given a couple envelopes and an "advance" on my credit card (for a £10/20 fee of course), in order to satisfy what I consider to be a basic part of a hotel stay.
Childcare: While there is no direct childcare service available from the hotel, they do have an outside service which is recommended (but this means that most everything has to be planned in advance by the client).

Conclusion: Would I come back...Yes. Would I recommend the hotel to others? Yes again. …BUT.. It would most likely be because my children enjoyed the hotel and that it is an enjoyable property overall. I myself would push to try something else. There are much more conveniently located hotels for tourists in London and I would hope that many of them would offer a service that is a bit more anticipatory (4 people, 4 robes [2 for children]). Having doormen, large rooms, a spa, and a nice breakfast (for £60 more) does not a 5* make. As another recent reviewer stated...It's a "good hotel but not excellent". Location is less than ideal (the day of train tourism is pretty much dead). Service is less than ideal. Client knowledge and anticipation is less than ideal. Basic layout of rooms, the bathrooms, electrical systems are less than ideal. Out of my total bill, I would think that I paid much more than needed for the less than ideal services provided. Without the package deal, I would have taken a less pricey centrally located 4* or a more expensive centrally located 5*. The "basics" are here but there is nothing that really gives a hint of that ever famous marketing term "differentiation" let alone the “wow” factor that needs to be present in such properties. I will state again that I liked the property and that I had no real “problems” BUT I found very little difference between The Landmark and many of the 4* properties I’ve stayed in.

Room Tip: Courtyard rooms are most likely the nicest as there seems to be nothing worth viewing street side.
Booking tip… If costs are an issue, try to get a package that includes, Wi-Fi, spa, breakfast, and something else. As a family, for the extra 60 a day, I found the Easter package a good deal. My wife and I used our smart phones with Wi-Fi daily. We as a whole family used the spa daily. The breakfast, no matter my complaints, is nice to have before heading out for an 18 hour day of tourism. While I-m sure they gave housekeeping extra work, the kids loved the chocolate Easter eggs. If you don-t use the services daily, it won’t add up, but for us, it worked out quite well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank theswissmister

Dear theswissmister,

Thank you for taking the time to write your extensive review of our hotel.

I do believe that in general you and your family enjoyed your time with us, and I am extremely pleased to hear that. Our team work hard to ensure all our guests’ stays are as comfortable and memorable as possible, and I am glad that on this occasion they do seem to have been able to do so.

I understand that there were, however, some shortfalls in service, for which I would like to sincerely apologise. Thank you for your comments regarding your shoe shining service, which I will pass on to the relevant teams so that they may re-assess any procedures necessary. I was also disappointed to learn that the correct number of towels and robes for your family were not present upon arrival, nor were the amenities included in your package. Please be assured that this is of course not our usual standard, and I will discuss this personally with the heads of departments in question, so that together we may ensure no future shortcomings for our valued guests.

I am very proud of the memorable experiences our team members consistently create for our guests, and I was very happy to read about yours. Your feedback has been extremely valuable to us, and I do genuinely appreciate the time and effort taken to share it with us.

I do hope that in the near future we will have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back to The Landmark London, for another enjoyable and memorable experience.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I felt the need to share my experience with other families that may be traveling to London. The Landmark Hotel is excellent, the rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The concierge is very knowledgeable and helpful, service is exceptional and the room service is quick and delicious.

Location, Location, Location. We could get everywhere in London. The hotel is walking distance to Hyde Park, Regent Park and delicious restaurants. Getting anywhere else was an ease using the metro, which is convienently located just outside the hotel doors.

Our rooms were ideal for a family of 6. We stayed in two rooms that joined together through a shared door. The bed was very comfortable and each room had large bathrooms.

The gym was great with updated equipment, including Kinesis Machines!

Highly Reccommend

Room Tip: The family suite was taken. Instead we asked for two rooms with a shared door. Worked out well!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear TheHessFamily,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay.

I was delighted to read that you all enjoyed your time here at our hotel so much, and that the flexibility of our guest rooms afforded you so much space. Our location indeed does make it so easy to move around this incredible city, so I am pleased that you were able to do this without a problem.

It is extremely rewarding for our teams to be mentioned in our guests’ reviews, so I will happily ensure that our Concierge team receive your kind words. I will also pass on your glowing feedback to all our other team members, as they really do enjoy hearing it. Thank you also for your comments regarding our Health Club – I am so pleased that you had the opportunity to try the newly installed equipment during your visit.

I do hope that we will soon have the pleasure of welcoming you all back to our hotel, so that our team may have the opportunity to create another outstanding experience.