“Amazing stay”

The Landmark London
Ranked #51 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This by far had to be one of the best hotel I ever stayed in.The customer service was bar none, the concierge was so friendly and helpful. They even held my luggage for me while I went to Paris for a couple of days.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a room in the non smoking floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Pradieu,

Thank you for posting your review of your recent stay with us on this website.

I was delighted to learn that your experience with us was so memorable, and that it was our friendly and helpful team that really made the difference. I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to our dedicated Concierge team, who will be as pleased as I was to read it. Their team, along with all others in the hotel work hard to ensure our guests’ expectations are exceeded on every stay, and I am so pleased that they were able to do just that for you.

I do hope that in the near future, we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Landmark London, for another outstanding experience.

Andrew Batchelor

Write a ReviewReviews (3,051)

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed at The Landmark London for several nights. The service, food, staff, and rooms were bright and well-appointed. Staff members were professional, extremely polite, and very helpful. The location was close to the Marleyborne train station. $$$

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear MS2009,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, following your recent stay.

I was thrilled to read that you found everything about us to be of such a high standard, and that you enjoyed the comfort and luxury of your guest room. Our team do work extremely hard to ensure each and every experience for our guests is as comfortable as possible, and it fills me with pride to read about it when they do. I will certainly pass on your kind words to them, and thank you for taking the time to leave them for us.

I do hope that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London, for another excellent stay.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The hotel is in a great location and has a covered walkway to the Marylebone Station with pubs and a small grocery store and a waiting queue of taxis. Just remember that the station side entrance closes at midnight so ask your taxi to drop you off at the front entrance after hours.

Perfect service. Stayed for a week for business and every need seemed to be anticipated. My room faced the busy Marylebone Street instead of the interior winter garden but I could not hear a sound except for the occasional ambulance siren and even that was faint. The complimentary shoe shine service was very useful indeed. The meeting rooms were posh and had nice large screen monitors for presentations. Whenever I needed anything I had a direct line to one person each day and usually waited 3 seconds for help to arrive. Excellent services. We also used the private dining room in the Tower Suite which was superb.

The mirror bar was very nice but a bit pricey.

I highly recommend this hotel for business, leisure, location and service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear gregntommy,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on this website.

I was thrilled to read that your time spent with us was fabulous in every way, and that we were indeed able to meet your expectations on all levels. Our team are here to ensure each and every request is taken care of, and I am delighted that you were so well looked after during your stay.

We are very proud of the conference space we have available in the hotel, and the flexibility it affords our guests. I was pleased to read that help was available to you when needed, and that overall you found the service to be of such a high standard. It will be with pleasure that I pass on your lovely feedback to our team.

Thank you once again for making the time to post your comments. I do hope that we will soon have the opportunity to create another wonderful and memorable experience for you here at The Landmark London.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Absolutely gorgeous room and surrounding. The hotel view out the window onto the dining area was super and the maid service was second to non. The always brought extra milks when we asked and the room itself was kept clean and to a high standard.
The bathroom was huge and the showers were easy to use which isn't always the case in hotels.

Overall would recommend. (only downside was that wifi was not included).
And a great location just outside the station!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Emma S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel.

I was so pleased to read that you found the standards throughout our hotel to be so high, and that you enjoyed the comfort and luxury of your spacious guest room.

We do pride ourselves on the attentive service provided by our dedicated team, and it will be my pleasure to personally pass on your kind words to our Housekeeping team, and all those who contributed to making your time with us so memorable. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations with regards to the WiFi, however we do have packages available that include this in the rate, so you may wish to look at these for your next stay.

I do hope that we will soon have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Landmark London, for what I am sure will be another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The Landmark is an excellent hotel with first quality rooms. The breakfast in the atrium is wonderful and the staff is attentive to their guests. The hotel is really close to the tube Marylebone station. The only draw back is the price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Lisa K,

Thank you for sharing your comments on this website.

Your stay with us sounds like a memorable experience, and I am glad that it was so. We do pride ourselves on the level of attention to detail our team provides for our guests, and it makes me extremely proud to read the lovely comments our guests share about them. Thank you for taking the time to post yours – I will certainly pass them on.

Our location, next to Marylebone Station is indeed very convenient for accessing all areas of this magical city, and I am pleased to read that you were able to easily move around.

I do hope that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Landmark London, for another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We had a great stay at the Landmark.

The hotel is phenomenally located, very close to Baker Street tube station and within walking distance of Regents Park, Oxford Street and Marylebone High Street. There is a taxi rank outside the hotel (most convenient as there is no wait to get a taxi) and a grocery store across the road (very useful for water and other essentials).

The hotel is very grand and exudes luxury and class. The public areas are large and tastefully decorated and the Winter Garden, an atrium in the centre of the hotel is light and airy and a good spot for breakfast and lunch.

Our room was fabulous and very large (especially by London standards). It was well decorated and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was also very large.

Service was good throughout the hotel. The doormen were especially polite and efficient. The front desk was also very good.

We ate a meal at Two Twenty Two which was pretty good and I liked the pub style atmosphere of the place.

Would gladly stay here again on my next visit to London.

Room Tip: We had a family room which was extremely large and came with 2 queen beds
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear sohilc,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, following your recent stay.

I was absolutely delighted to read that your time with us was so enjoyable, and that you found our central location to be so convenient. We are indeed within a stone’s throw of some of the most popular places to visit in this magnificent city, and I am thrilled that you were able to easily get around.

We are extremely fortunate to be able to call this majestic and indeed historical building our home, and I am so pleased that you enjoyed our wonderful surroundings. Our spectacular atrium, home to our famous Winter Garden, is indeed a sight to behold, and I am glad that you had the opportunity to dine there during your visit.

Our team work hard every day to ensure each and every experience for our guests is memorable, and it fills me with pride to read about it when they do. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to our dedicated team of doormen, our helpful Front Desk, and the rest of our teams.

Thank you once again for your time. I do hope that we will soon have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Landmark London, for a return stay that I am confident will be every bit as fabulous as the first.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

The rooms are spacious, the staff superb and the F&B operation ticks all the right boxes. The location isn't the absolute greatest if you want tourist London but it is incredibly convenient for Marylebone High Street which I love and also for Regent's Park. I genuinely love this grand city hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Sebastian S

Dear sequinedshoes,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on this website.

It is genuinely heart-warming to read about our guests’ fondness for our hotel, so I was thrilled to read about yours. We do count ourselves extremely lucky to be able to call this spectacular building our home, and I am so pleased that you also appreciated its grandeur also.

Thank you for your kind words regarding our team, and indeed the Food and Beverage teams with whom you came into contact. It will be my pleasure to ensure your feedback is shared with all, as we strongly believe that the great work they do should be recognised.

I do hope that your next stay is in the very near future, and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to your home away from home very soon.