Lucky enough to stay in many super hotels around the world and this is up there with the very best. The Winter Garden is a super setting and the afternoon tea will fill you magnificent sandwiches, pan-galactically good cakes and wondrously good scones and clotted cream with a range of teas and infusions to keep you sated. you'll be stuffed. Breakfast is worth getting down for early as you'll need plenty of time to wander through a vast range of goodies. The gym and spa is excellent, as is The Gazebo and 222 for more food and drink. And the staff are simply such pleasant and welcoming folk and can't go too far to help make your stay a perfect one. The highlight was the suite comprising a spacious bedroom with a vast bed and a very comfortable lounge. There really is no need to venture out of the hotel too much. Go there now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London